Twitter: Broaddus says Cowboys and Dak communicating

rags747

Reaction score
If he plays on the tag this year. Then that’s what happens.

But the tag next year won’t really be a bargain. It’s likely to be like 37 mil. One year, fully guaranteed.
If team revenues are down this year the tag will be lowered to reflect that, No?

HungryLion

Reaction score
If team revenues are down this year the tag will be lowered to reflect that, No?

It goes by average of top 5 QB contracts or a 120% of the players previous yearly salary, whichever is greater.

so it’s over 37 mil at least next season.

Sydla

Reaction score
Its a golden age of Dak-related tweet threads that shall never end. Until the deal is announced tomorrow a few hours before the deadline.

Is this like when you guys keep telling us that Crawford won't play for a 9MM cap hit? Still waiting on that restructure.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Got to love the inevitable report stating the exact opposite of what was reported just a short time ago. It’s never ending and a stunning indictment on what the media has become. I truly believe people in media are simply making up things they think might be true and passing them off as news by siting anonymous sources. It has gotten to the point that no matter what is reported, you can expect someone to claim the exact opposite within a few hours.

What do you mean, "has become?" You're buying into the current day hype people repeat about the media but it's always been about who's able to "get the scoop" even if you have to make assumptions to be the newsbreaker. Do you know of the famous "Dewey Defeats Truman" headline?

phildadon86

Reaction score
The crazy thing about it is he's getting $31 million. Hell, let him play out the tag & if he doesn't get Dallas deep in the playoffs, let him walk.

Dalton is just as good if not better. Jerry would not only save millions, but the organization's headache would be gone as well.
The fact you believe this is scary. Daltons playoff record shows this isn’t the case.

Rayman70

Reaction score
JERRY does things on his own time, not the medias. Did we really THINK he wasnt gonna sign him?

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Its a golden age of Dak-related tweet threads that shall never end. Until the deal is announced tomorrow a few hours before the deadline.
I wish it would stop if he get's extended tomorrow. Nah...the next stage of the agenda is how overpaid Dak is and how it will hamstring the team. And I'm not just talking about the never-Dak'ers, but really the incessant mediots..

fivetwos

Reaction score
Dalton in 2020 and 21.

Nooch takes the reigns in 22.

Maybe salvage a 4th for Prescott? Something like that?

I'm in.