Twitter: Broaddus says Cowboys and Dak communicating

fivetwos

Reaction score
Not being signed long term cant help his endorsement situation.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SO basically....you guys are finding Dak and the team are communicating and...you are finding they are not communicating. GOOD WORK self proclaimed EXPERTS! sitting in on the team meetings.

Glad I came here to find you reporting the facts!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Got to love the inevitable report stating the exact opposite of what was reported just a short time ago. It’s never ending and a stunning indictment on what the media has become. I truly believe people in media are simply making up things they think might be true and passing them off as news by siting anonymous sources. It has gotten to the point that no matter what is reported, you can expect someone to claim the exact opposite within a few hours.

But the people fall right into line like little lemmings....reporting what suits them...fighting to the death and insulting everyone else what doesn't.

"oh...total rushing yards in a meaningless stat and you are stupid idiot if you do not agree". Yeah...great resource!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It just does not make sense to not get the deal done.
By signing a 4-5 year deal, Dak gets his money and a long term commitment. The Cowboys get to spread his signing bonus out over said 4-5 years, thus reducing this years 31.5 million hit. Freeing up possibly 10 - 15 million for other players, etc.
It's just too much of a win/win.
If they cannot agree to terms, kiss any chance of a title during Jerry's remaining years goodbye.
Such a waste, I'm really hoping they get something done.

The player has to think of himself and the team has to think of the team. Sometimes a minute detail interferes....especially if the player is being mislead.

Dak..sign the damn contract....you got your money...thanks to the Cowboys having a god team around you. Not perfect...but pretty damn good. You could have been at Cinci or cleveland....or 15-20 other teams that you would not have done so well. Sign the dman contract sheesh/

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Nothing would make me happier than if you did the play-by-play again, if not just for one game this upcoming season.

It's almost like listening to those old radio shows that aren't made anymore because of TV.
Oh yeah, I'm planning on doing all of them.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I'm planning on doing all of them.
c32f19b2ec910d689a64fd6d72682488.jpg

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I go hard on some posters but we're all brothers at the end of the day. Well some are step brothers that I hate, but, you know what I mean. lol