Twitter: Broaddus talking about Stephen Jones

Motorola

Reaction score
Foolish boy you are to beIieve Jerry is not truly in charge.:muttley:
No matter what the Cowboys threads-topics were about --your sophomoric posts to all never appealed to me.
But since you responded to my comment....do you truly believe Jerry is making major \ crucial decisions about this franchise without Stephen's influence-opinion being a final consideration on which direction to go?

Last edited:

Motorola

Reaction score
Jerry Jr's main job is to negotiates with the players. Picking them is a team effort. And even in negotiations he has a boss he has to adhere too. So the main problem is and always will be... Jerry Jones.
Jerry Jones Jr. handles sales and marketing.
Stephen Jones is over team personnel decisions.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
No matter what the Cowboys threads-topics were about --your sophomoric posts to all never appealed to me.
But since you responded to my comment....do you truly believe Jerry is making major \ crucial decisions about this franchise without Stephen's influence-opinion being a final consideration on which direction to go?

Foolish boy, of course Jerry does the decision making! Stephen's titles mean more or less on-the-job-training.
If you cannot see that you are as dense and naive as they come.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
25 years of being losers, and the NFL owners believe were not doing a good job? You don’t say!

Motorola

Reaction score
Foolish boy, of course Jerry does the decision making! Stephen's titles mean more or less on-the-job-training.
If you cannot see that you are as dense and naive as they come.
You are the one that is obtuse and simplistic in believing Stephen position in this franchise is not significant = nearly on equal footing with Jerry.

Motorola

Reaction score
Is there a Jerry Jr. I didn't know that. I thought Stephen was the only boy.
Stephen, Charlotte, and Jerry Jr. --Jones Sr.'s family run and control the Cowboys franchise under his direction. There are now grandchildren entering the family empire as employees.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Is there anyone that actually does think highly of him? I don't think so

Here's the good news guys..once Jerry dies, and then Stephen dies, we should be in good shape
Good news if you're 10 years old.
Old timers like me are screwed.

Qcard

Reaction score
We were making smart football decisions.

Demarcus, Demarco, and even Dez.

There were a few other smart decisions we made.

Then we got stupid again with the Zeke deal.. Then Jaylon.. Waited forever to sign Lawrence.

So no wonder Todd France knows he can get Dak all that money. They know the Jones's are bluffing.
Stephen Jones is the laughing stock of the NFL GMs....I just hope Jerry Freddo’s Stephen before he carries on your dreadful dumb decisions...

Ware won a Chip....Demarco was a very good RB and Zeke bailed Stephen out for letting Demarco walk. Demarco & Dez were part of the reason Romo had been relevant in the playoffs.

You have been wrong consistently.

What would prove you wrong? NFCC appearance?

Qcard

Reaction score

Blah blah....The only thing that made Stephen Jones capitulate is realizing the Networks were going to relegate the Cowboys to maybe 2 Prime time games including Thanksgiving if the brought Andy Dalton or some draft pick in over Dak.

this is about $$$$. Dak at QB1 means at least 5 Primetime games excluding Thanksgiving.

COO still Won. Hopefully Dak leadership is legendary and he can carry our fake GM to a championship

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Imagine how the league feels about Broaddus as a scout.
Pretty respected, actually. Friends with numerous current GMs and Team Presidents, and talks to them regularly. Tremendous insight to the league and how it works.

Scouted for a championship Green Bay team, and Jacksonville and Philly teams that were ascending at the time. Only reason he got fired in Dallas was because Parcells wanted his own guys and they butted heads.

Seems silly to clown BB for coming after Stephen when all of us do it literally every day.