Twitter: Broaddus talking about Stephen Jones

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Daddy spent money like a drunken Sailor.
Sonny is tighter than a ducks behind.

Would be nice to have someone who is right in the middle. Someone who is not going to overpay aging veterans just looking for a big payday but at the same time someone who is not going to let every needed good player walk away because the purse strings are tied.

Dre11

Reaction score
I was speaking of the "radio personalities" on theFan. Broaddus really isn't a radio guy despite now being on the radio. I don't think any of those guys have ever had a real job.

a real Job? i think it classify as a job.

Dre11

Reaction score
Broaddus has never said he wasnt a good scout. He'll tell you he had opportunities to go elsewhere but didn't because he was raising a kid and scouts are always on the road.

That's bs, I've heard him say he was fired because he wasn't good enough. i listened to talking cowboys almost everyday when him and mickey was on it.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Uh, he is a bitter turd because he got shitcanned from a cushy job. I guarantee he isn't making the money or getting the same exposure as he did as a mouthpiece for the Cowboys. LOL
He quit the Cowboys media position for theFan.

Dre11

Reaction score
Uh, he is a bitter turd because he got shitcanned from a cushy job. I guarantee he isn't making the money or getting the same exposure as he did as a mouthpiece for the Cowboys. LOL

lol....facts dude, proof.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
That's bs, I've heard him say he was fired because he wasn't good enough. i listened to talking cowboys almost everyday when him and mickey was on it.
I think you only hear what you want to hear. He was talking about his front office duties and getting fired by Parcells. But also will tell you how he drafted well for the eagles his last year there when he had full control.

Dre11

Reaction score
I think you only hear what you want to hear. He was talking about his front office duties and getting fired by Parcells. But also will tell you how he drafted well for the eagles when he had full control.

no I think you're making s up, as I said i listened to the show everyday

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I was just asking that myself.
He's been off the grid for a while.

Hope he's okay.
Probably ending some lives. And then eating them.

The animal. I'm going to Netflix to propose a doc series right now!

Or he's going off the radar to worry me.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Btw. Of course he is a bad GM. Never a player. Never a scout. Never a coach. Never a coordinator. Basically he is Sonny Boy. Layer in heaps of arrogance and you have Stephen Jones.
Another way to say.....not qualified.

Throw on the lack of results and it becomes curious as to how they have gotten away with it this long.

Jerry must intimidate the local media.

No other real way.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
You mean the drunken moron son of a drunken moron isn't the best candidate for the job? Outrageous.

fivetwos

Reaction score
in what world? maybe they dont go all Vegas with high risk FAS , it has NOt always been like that but foir sure cheap doesnt pay AC, Zeke, Tyrone, Dlaw, JS, Martin, Tfred, Lee, LC, and others big time top 5 money at theoer psotions..that recently but look at the aggressiveness to sign Barber and both jones at RB the idsiotic trades for Roy wiliams etc Romos deal, how about Carrs massive deal..they've paid out big bucks for many player in the past, some highest at their positions. Want cheap see top 10 in cap room but look to top 5 in cap money and ;astly look at teams who let their players go and trade them when their second contacts are most are in that area in cap room..

not sure you understand what cheap is but they are around 13th in the league in cap space and did their best to have some money for dak and 2021 lower salary cap this past offseason..

so frugal in FA spending yes, spends big money on their own players remaining with the team, um that not cheap..

cheap doesnt build att, cheap doesnt make sperate new STAR in Frisco, cheap doesnt look to travel to two separate training camps and takes care of their players.. cant have the rep that you are cheap yep they spoils their players with lavishness elsewhere..

i think some past mistakes in FA over paying and trades that busted made them less risky but cheap is far from words attached to the Jonses family

We'd be the NYY if there wasnt salary cap..cheap,is the marlins ie the jets LOL
They definitely aren't "cheap" so point taken.

They get so attached to their own draft picks that they overpay to retain them.

That isn't 100% on the Joneses though.

I place part of the blame on the people they hire that want to suck up and tell them how great their draft picks are.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They definitely aren't "cheap" so point taken.

They get so attached to their own draft picks that they overpay to retain them.

That isn't 100% on the Joneses though.

I place part of the blame on the people they hire that want to suck up and tell them how great their draft picks are.
but far from cheap, they are a lot of things but not cheap..