Broaddus thinks the Cowboys will likely move on from Biadasz

lostar2009

Reaction score
Imagine using a 1st round pick on a center.

Yup.

Centers really put teams over the hump, huh? Y’all remember Fredrick being a perineal all-pro and winning what? 1 Wild Card game in his career?
This team hasnt advanced pass the divisional round since 96 :laugh:

rambo2

Reaction score
Mr. Pesonality is back hmmmmm....
Well since 2016 been pretty much spot on concerning my observations on the Cowboys esp their inept offensive situation.
The same cannot be said for the Cowboys F/O.............
Did you think that Prescott would be the 1st Cowboy qb to lead the league in td passes?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you think that Prescott would be the 1st Cowboy qb to lead the league in td passes?
Not a Stats guy Rambo my man esp when most of them are against teams under .500 or in garbage time while the Cowboys are losing again.

You know like the GB game.

Give me Superbowl # 6 and I'm a Happy PAPPY!!!!

rambo2

Reaction score
Not a Stats guy Rambo my man esp when most of them are against teams under .500 or in garbage time while the Cowboys are losing again.

You know like the GB game.

Give me Superbowl # 6 and I'm a Happy PAPPY!!!!
Another interesting season coming up.

rambo2

Reaction score
We need a center but no one player is putting us over the top that we could get. We need a RB, a couple of LB just to get back to even lol
They for sure can get the center and the running back in the draft. They probably need to hit in free agency on linebacker.

mardwin

Reaction score
Imagine using a 1st round pick on a center.

Yup.

Centers really put teams over the hump, huh? Y’all remember Fredrick being a perineal all-pro and winning what? 1 Wild Card game in his career?
This team needs to be more physical. We need a center that's going to set the tone and a Linebacker that's going to deliver the pain.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
I’d move on from zach martin too. Too expensive for what he brings to team.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think that they are targeting Jackson Powers-Johnson and feel like they can get one of the other 2 centers if they miss out on him. This would improve the team and be cheaper than keeping Tyler B. .
I’d be very ok with that route. Can usually find ready to play interior OL in the late 20s…maybe even deal down slightly to recover the 4th.

I’d move Tyler to LT and leave him there, go with Bass at LG, JPJ, then hope Martin has something left and hope Steele is better once further removed from the injury. Get a RB in round 2 or 3.

But….that strategy MUST be coupled with using free agency for the middle of the defense.

Would even YOU agree that if they do not participate in FA per usual that there’s no real shot for improvement? I certainly hope they finally understand that, and if they do, that it’s not too late.

rambo2

Reaction score
I’d be very ok with that route. Can usually find ready to play interior OL in the late 20s…maybe even deal down slightly to recover the 4th.

I’d move Tyler to LT and leave him there, go with Bass at LG, JPJ, then hope Martin has something left and hope Steele is better once further removed from the injury. Get a RB in round 2 or 3.

But….that strategy MUST be coupled with using free agency for the middle of the defense.

Would even YOU agree that if they do not participate in FA per usual that there’s no real shot for improvement? I certainly hope they finally understand that, and if they do, that it’s not too late.
I expect them to add some players in free agency. I expect them to sign a veteran linebacker.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I expect them to add some players in free agency. I expect them to sign a veteran linebacker.
Don’t be too disappointed….

They gotta cut to make room just to sign our rookies.

If the cap grows 10 percent, we might gain 20-30 million.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

That would be a nice plan.

But they gotta clean up our cap first.

Losing Tyron and TB is a huge hit.