Brock Lesnar returns to WWE.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
[youtube]qZXI7gUzpQg[/youtube]

The Cena segment prior to Lesnar.

Skip to 5:10. "We Want Lesnar" chants take over.

Sickwitit

Reaction score
WOW just WOW....Everyone Knew he was gunna come back, is there anyone that didnt? Hell the sum 13,000 ppl that was there kept chanting "WE WANT LESNAR". Was this Thread even Nesessary?

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Is he going to be like Albert & just come out to squash guys? He sure doesn't appear to be in shape. He's been sick. Had major surgery. He was horrible on the mic before. It will be interesting where they take him because the novelty of him being back is gone now.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
WWE is expected to try to bring a few former announcers back into the fold. Tazs contract with TNA is up in a few weeks. Would hate to see him leave TNA but it would be a great move for WWE, Cole is bad.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I didn't know there was a thread on here about brock !! I was so excited like a little boy when he see's his first pair of breasts. and as you can see by my avatar I'm absolutely excited !

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bowdown27;4493192 said:
like a little boy when he see's his first pair of breasts.

Then you are gonna love the new look Lesnar ...... I kid, I kid!

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I read up on Brock a bit since he's news. He really almost died. He got sick, laid up in Canada for a week without being diagnosed. His wife finally got him to a doctor in the US. he had to have a foot of his colon removed which basically has messed him up for life. His diet is very restricted now. So he was a really sick guy. I guess WWE knows what they are doing but physically he is nowhere near what he was.

Phoenix

Reaction score
PWInsider.com is reporting that Brock Lesnar’s deal with WWE is good for one year and will go through WrestleMania 29 where he could very well be the main event of the show. The deal according to sources is for a minimum of two appearances a month plus more during the time leading up to WrestleMania next year. The website also adds that while Lesnar is expected to make around 35 appearances – so don’t expect him at non-televised events – there could be more if both parties agree to an extension of the deal. Lesnar arrived at the arena yesterday in Miami less than a minute before his music rocked the American Airlines Arena and although it looked like it was the company’s worst kept secret, the fact that fans were waiting for him did not by any means take any from the pop he received.

http://www.gerweck.net/2012/04/03/notes-on-brock-lesnars-new-wwe-deal/

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Well he better start training now. Rock said he trained for a year for his match & he got gassed and he's in beastly shape. Lesnar is coming off a almost fatal illness & looks to be out of shape. He's an athlete and can do it but will be interesting to see what we get from him.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
BoysFan4ever;4491711 said:
Rock is in tremendous shape and has been training for a year for his WM match. And even he got gassed in his match with Cena. Just wondering Brock has been seriously ill, had surgery and is not in great shape. So really how much can be expected of him in the ring? He's an awful mic guy. Well was anyway. Guess it remains to be seen if he still is.

BoysFan4ever;4493361 said:
Well he better start training now. Rock said he trained for a year for his match & he got gassed and he's in beastly shape. Lesnar is coming off a almost fatal illness & looks to be out of shape. He's an athlete and can do it but will be interesting to see what we get from him.

I knew I had read that before on this thread.

Why are you repeating yourself ?

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;4493387 said:
I knew I had read that before on this thread.

Why are you repeating yourself ?

I did it just to bug you and have you write a pissy post.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
BoysFan4ever;4493393 said:
I did it just to bug you and have you write a pissy post.

Or could be simply that your are a little slow.

Didn't bug me however, I just remembered it being written. Didn't know it was you at first. But sure enough.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4493184 said:
WWE is expected to try to bring a few former announcers back into the fold. Tazs contract with TNA is up in a few weeks. Would hate to see him leave TNA but it would be a great move for WWE, Cole is bad.

I'd love for Taz to be back as an announcer. He's a pretty good one and he's definatley better than Cole who absolutely sucks at it.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4493939 said:
I'd love for Taz to be back as an announcer. He's a pretty good one and he's definatley better than Cole who absolutely sucks at it.

Agreed 100%. Coles voice during Lesnars return was just obnoxious. TNA has a dozen people they can slide into Tazs' slot, I don't know why WWE has struggled to find good announcers so much.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
JR proved he is still the best ...... I will never understand why Vince is so hell bent on not having him do it.