***Browns VS Giants Game Thread***

yimyammer

Reaction score
Kilyin;2199793 said:
I guess so. I thought maybe you were trying to have a discussion about the guy, my bad.

I was just jokin with ya bro, no hard feelins? (I was being VERY sarcastic though)

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
After that failed reverse by Brandon Jacobs, have the Giants been opening up the playbook and game planning against the Browns? I just got out of the shower and noticed this game was a blow out.

Kilyin

Reaction score
yimyammer;2199797 said:
I was just jokin with ya bro, no hard feelins? (I was being VERY sarcastic though)

Nah, I'm not mad. I guess your anger detector is broken.

;)

I wish we had problems like this though... instead of Patrick Crayton at the 2 spot.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Kilyin;2199803 said:
Nah, I'm not mad. I guess your anger detector is broken.

;)

I wish we had problems like this though... instead of Patrick Crayton at the 2 spot.

LOL

~Touche~

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2199784 said:
Try what again?

I only commented that the Giants didn't get the memo about playing poorly in the preseason. Regardless of their quality of play last preseason, they're playing extremely well tonight. That's undeniable.

Whatever. Just get your popcorn ready week 1 regardless of what our preseason record is.:cool:

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2199762 said:
The win and loss record is completely irrelevant for purposes of my statement. I'm only commenting on the play of the starting units.

Our starting units were pretty dominating against San Diego. I guess Wade didn't send out "the memo" until last week, huh?

And the Giants' starters stunk against Detroit last week.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2199823 said:
Our starting units were pretty dominating against San Diego. I guess Wade didn't send out "the memo" until last week, huh?

Yeah, Dallas' starting units played well two weeks ago. So what?

I didn't say anything about the Cowboys in that particular posting. I was talking exclusively about the Giants and Browns because they're the topic of this thread, hence "Browns VS Giants Game thread.":p:

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;2199819 said:
Whatever. Just get your popcorn ready week 1 regardless of what our preseason record is.:cool:

Oh, my popcorn is ready. It's in the pantry awaiting its 2 minutes in the microwave.

And for some reason, my wife is insisting on making a football-shaped cake for opening weekend. Go figure.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;2199324 said:
I fully expect a Kenny Phillips over Jenkins thread tonight.

The guy will be good though

and I'd totally disagree with them

David

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;2199324 said:
I fully expect a Kenny Phillips over Jenkins thread tonight.

The guy will be good though

I don't see why we would have taken a safety over a CB.

Some times its better to be lucky than good Nice throw Quinn

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I turned it off finally...but hard not to be impressed with the Giants, and I was very skeptical of them coming into the season...I thought they might be a borderline playoff team

their front 7 is really impressive, and their starting OL is extremely well coached...excellent tackling too

I hope we come out Friday night at home and show something a little better than what we saw vs Denver

David

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Omgz!!1!11 I Knew We Should Of Drafted Brady Quinn!!!11!!11 He"s Awsum!1!!11!!!1 Rfol!!!11!1!!!11!!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
dbair1967;2199853 said:
I turned it off finally...but hard not to be impressed with the Giants, and I was very skeptical of them coming into the season...I thought they might be a borderline playoff team

their front 7 is really impressive, and their starting OL is extremely well coached...excellent tackling too

I hope we come out Friday night at home and show something a little better than what we saw vs Denver

David

Dont expect any domination. Schaub and andre johnson are a pretty nifty combo.

I do expect us to come out and attack on both sides of the ball.

I hope our players are home tonight watching this.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
theebs;2199858 said:
Dont expect any domination. Schaub and andre johnson are a pretty nifty combo.

I have one wish for Friday night: The starters leave the field having asserted themselves as the better team.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2199830 said:
Yeah, Dallas' starting units played well two weeks ago. So what?

I didn't say anything about the Cowboys in that particular posting. I was talking exclusively about the Giants and Browns because they're the topic of this thread, hence "Browns VS Giants Game thread."

Your inference was obvious.

Either that, or you're clueless. Which is it?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
QUOTE=theebs;2199858

yeah I guess Spagnuelo didnt get those emails that Brian Stewart got complaining about being overly aggressive and blitzing too much in preseason...

there is nothing wrong with practicing how you intend to play...if we are going to be an aggressive defense that attacks, you dont get better at it by play cream puff rush and coverage schemes...screw other teams...worry about getting better

I do too...

David

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
David Carr must be giddy playing behind an O-line that protects him.