***Browns VS Giants Game Thread***

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2199762 said:
The win and loss record is completely irrelevant for purposes of my statement. I'm only commenting on the play of the starting units.

Their starters didn't play well last year in the preseason either. Try again

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
So does this mean the giants cant run around whining to the media about not being the favorites anymore?

what an arrogant group.

yimyammer

Reaction score
yimyammer;2199734 said:
I'll take that bet, too many people view the Giants through their understandable sports hate for our nemisis, but the unfortunate reality is this team is going to be tough to beat again this year.

I hope I'm wrong but when I watch the Giants play, the word suck doesn't come to my mind.

Jesus Christ, they've scored like 28 points since I wrote this

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Giants are crushing the Browns in preseason. This clearly means they will be back to back champions.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2199751 said:
As a general rule, your defensive line should not be getting blasted five yards backwards, even in the absence of substantive game planning and mile high altitudes.

So, yeah, I get your point.:p:

A 3 man D line doesn't tend to hold ground as good as a 4 man D line. I think it's a numbers thing. :D

Kilyin

Reaction score
yimyammer;2199769 said:
So what are the chances Hixon makes the Giants roster?

Good shot at their 3rd WR spot and definitely a good return man. He's a lock imo.

yimyammer

Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;2199753 said:
Just because you dont make the playoffs doesn't mean you suck. I agree with the guy. The Giants will not make the playoffs in my opinion. Do you realize they are the King of the Hill right now? They can't skate into town as the mediocre inconsistent Giants anymore, they will be known as the Super Bowl champions. And i will enjoy watching them struggle this year because they cant fly under the radar anymore.

Hey, I TRULY hope you guys are right, I just think the Giants have a good team and will be surprised if they do as bad as you and others suggest (but I'll be happy as a lark!!)

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Kilyin;2199778 said:
Good shot at their 3rd WR spot and definitely a good return man. He's a lock imo.

Steve SMith is the 3. What he could end up doing is making sinorice moss expendable.

IN fact If I were sinorice moss I would make sure I dont have to pay 2 monts rent before moving, cause I have a feeling in two weeks he will be moving.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;2199772 said:
Their starters didn't play well last year in the preseason either. Try again

Try what again?

I only commented that the Giants didn't get the memo about playing poorly in the preseason. Regardless of their quality of play last preseason, they're playing extremely well tonight. That's undeniable.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
dueyhemlock;2199777 said:
A 3 man D line doesn't tend to hold ground as good as a 4 man D line. I think it's a numbers thing. :D

But it is expected to hold its ground, right?:D

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Screw getting Boldin, we should just give up a first for Brady Quinn. ;)

Kilyin

Reaction score
theebs;2199783 said:
Steve SMith is the 3.

That's why I said a 'good shot'. If he continues to play at this level he could easily take that spot. He's pretty much guaranteed himself a roster spot though.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Kilyin;2199790 said:
That's why I said a 'good shot'. If he continues to play at this level he could easily take that spot. He's pretty much guaranteed himself a roster spot though.

what I am saying is he has NO shot at the number 3 spot. Steve smith is a good player, hixon has no chance of bumping him.

Kilyin

Reaction score
yimyammer;2199789 said:
sarcasm detector broken?

I guess so. I thought maybe you were trying to have a discussion about the guy, my bad.

Kilyin

Reaction score
theebs;2199792 said:
what I am saying is he has NO shot at the number 3 spot. Steve smith is a good player, hixon has no chance of bumping him.

That's your opinion, I'll stick with mine. It's pretty shortsighted to say he has no shot though.