News: BTB: Jerry Jones should just put Jimmy Johnson in the Ring of Honor and end the drama

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Keep your own disrespect, to yourself. No football discussion after your addition and attempt to instead share insult and ridicule. Tough if you dislike with a self supportive reason not even on topic. You aren't the guru of appropriate with your direction is unchanged as well as your form of accountable. Really think an aggressive nature says any more than just that. Go pat yourself on your own back. Want a medal, or a chest to actually pin it on?

Let's just access your credability...425 posts. Now that is some standing there. :popcorn:
My initial post was how I though Jerry was being childish and petty for still holding out Jimmy(which he is), then u came in telling me how I was wrong, I was childish, making sarcastic comments calling me ignorant and “did you get your may flowers”. You were the one who started to be crappy and insulting towards me. U think the number of posts on a Cowboys forum equals credibility, like you are the arbiter of forum etiquette or something. Ur responses have been arrogant and condescending, so take your own advice. Have a good day sir, agree to disagree.

CCBoy

Reaction score
My initial post was how I though Jerry was being childish and petty for still holding out Jimmy(which he is), then u came in telling me how I was wrong, I was childish, making sarcastic comments calling me ignorant and “did you get your may flowers”. You were the one who started to be crappy and insulting towards me. U think the number of posts on a Cowboys forum equals credibility, like you are the arbiter of forum etiquette or something. Ur responses have been arrogant and condescending, so take your own advice. Have a good day sir, agree to disagree.
I understand your sense and feelings. Up front, I apologize, i don't attempt to milk stereotypes. Perhaps one can also see where an assumption of stereotype was equally counter productive and even extending a non productive and even a realistic future picture for debate. Protect the debate and not just attitude of an antagonist representation...that is a generality, and should be handled.

Good contribution here as it goes to understanding.

As to Jerry, at present, he has a very strong projection that is fully current. See that...

Last edited:

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
Honestly the ring of honor is missing so many people that deserve to be up there and now we’re not even putting hall of famers on there. It’s basically a joke. I’m pretty sure it was Pearson that said the former players should get a vote and he’s right.

Cornell Green, Harvey Martin, Too Tall, and Ralph Neely should absolutely be up there. Ware and Witten should have been on as soon as they retired.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Honestly the ring of honor is missing so many people that deserve to be up there and now we’re not even putting hall of famers on there. It’s basically a joke. I’m pretty sure it was Pearson that said the former players should get a vote and he’s right.

Cornell Green, Harvey Martin, Too Tall, and Ralph Neely should absolutely be up there. Ware and Witten should have been on as soon as they retired.
I think that’s part of the stigma of these individual honors is that everyone doesn’t get in . If they did it wouldn't be as special or selective .

Jethro doesn’t seem to want to add unless he sees the HOF is going to induct. With the lone exception of Jimmy of course.

CCBoy

Reaction score
April showers bring May flowers, but of course that had to be twisted into something cynical...cute.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Don’t be deterred. We actually have some Homers here who defend Jethro . Not many but still it’s shocking any Cowboys fan would side with him over Jimmy.

Welcome to the Zone. Remember it’s a social media site like others. We have internet bully’s and trolls too. But we have an administrator who is also hands on owner who strictly enforce the rules. If you are attacked or insulted please report. Most likely they have been reported before and the Staff will take action swiftly, Members won’t know specifically you reported them.

GMO415

Reaction score
You can't tell Jerry anything. This is just a waste of time.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You can't tell Jerry anything. This is just a waste of time.
Oh all corporations make it a point at least to listen...this is a freedom of speech country. I really don't think that he hides anything, but maybe a bar tab.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
It blows my mind that currently, the only Cowboys HOF member who is not in the ROH is Jimmy. Non-HOFers Don Perkins and Don Meredith are in…but not Jimmy. Perkins and Meredith belong for sure, but Jimmy being snubbed?

It’s not only embarrassing, it’s enlightening. Not being able to put his petty grudges aside make JJ look even smaller than his playoff accomplishments the last nearly 3 decades.
:hammer:

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I mean if you can't see why Jimmy isn't in you are blind or a Jerry homer.

Jerry is a petty, vindictive **** here who is so desperate for adulation and attention that he can't set aside his own pettiness to do what's right and, frankly, what most Cowboys fans would like to see. He's a selfish, jealous, petty little man and as someone said, it's going to be up to Stephen to decide if Jimmy goes in because Jerry will die before he allows it to happen.
Couldn’t have said it better. An old egotistical demented soul. He had the opportunity to become a good owner and GM if he would have let football minds manage the team. Now he’s just an embarrassing joke, waiting for his next blundered interview. :facepalm:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Couldn’t have said it better. An old egotistical demented soul. He had the opportunity to become a good owner and GM if he would have let football minds manage the team. Now he’s just an embarrassing joke, waiting for his next blundered interview. :facepalm:
I'm a Cowboys fan and don't accept blatant disrespect based upon one's own desire for Medals of Honor. They were good enough to respect, even if one doesn't have enough respect of his own as well.

CCBoy

Reaction score
He hid his illegitimate daughter for over 20 years.
Is there any inclusion with her or are doors possibly still open. *(court ordered?)

First off, who cares...I'm not his Father nor he in my Family. Maybe you should now specify what punishment or expelling him from the kingdom now. How many wives and children did Solomon have for starters!

My comment was on practices of corporations...they are still in Texas.

Oh, and Pecos Bill, wrestled any twisters recently...

Created by journalists, primarily Edward O’Reilly in Century magazine, the Pecos Bill character was based on little authentic oral tradition and no historical prototype. He is said to have been born in Texas about 1832 and raised by coyotes after his parents lost him near the Pecos River. As a man he rode a mountain lion and used a rattlesnake as a lasso, besting the toughest of cowboys. He died, according to one tradition, after washing down a meal of barbed wire with a drink of nitroglycerin. Although Pecos Bill stories were read primarily by nonfrontier Americans, they were adopted by cowboys of Australia and the Argentine.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/cowboy

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
but this is a wessel...

mail

Credit: Peter Warne / WTML

Wipe one's nose on his own sleeve.​

CCBoy

Reaction score
I don't get why people take this personally, he's already in the HOF.
Sometimes this just happens with a bunch of Hillbillies... 'knock her down again, Pa, knock her down again. Make her tell us why, Pa, she screamed with all her might' ...it must be the culture or something. Probably the moonshine, think?

CCBoy

Reaction score
I understand your sense and feelings. Up front, I apologize, i don't attempt to milk stereotypes. Perhaps one can also see where an assumption of stereotype was equally counter productive and even extending a non productive and even a realistic future picture for debate. Protect the debate and not just attitude of an antagonist representation...that is a generality, and should be handled.

Good contribution here as it goes to understanding.

As to Jerry, at present, he has a very strong projection that is fully current. See that...
...but you lied, when you said you were nothing more than an innocent sheep taken to the alter and slaughtered in sacrifice. If you are innocent...I'll kiss your posterior, and I never do that.

'What an internet ****** ' is the exact quote that got a response from this fan.

Ever just watch a smash and grab crime? I worked for the Sheriff's Department. Not me!

Last edited:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
It’s not only embarrassing, it’s enlightening. Not being able to put his petty grudges aside make JJ look even smaller than his playoff accomplishments the last nearly 3 decades.
The shame is Jerry's, not Jimmy's.

HanD

Reaction score
Jerry looks bad for this as everyone agrees. Does he really think if he wins one without Jimmy and THEN puts him in it'll look any better or Jimmy deserves less credit for those two sbs? This is a lose lose to spite yourself. Jimmy already won and Jerry can't or won't admit it.