BTB: Stephen Jones: Kellen Moore as QBs coach is nearly a done deal for the Cowboys

jjktkk

Reaction score
LOL. Yeah, you got me. You got it all figured out.
I sometimes wonder if you and your besty @stasheroo are not some local, DFW media types who just like stir up sh** and troll Cowboy fans on here. Stashy himself has admitted how he loves to debate on here, so I do sometimes wonder...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shouldn't you be in recess or something?

Awww.

Taken to the woodshed yet again by a far more knowledgeable poster and you don't like it.

And then you make yet another weak attempt to take a personal attack at me.

Too bad.

And you have the lack of self awarensss to make childish remarks about someone else?

Insult to injury.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I sometimes wonder if you and your besty @stasheroo are not some local, DFW media types who just like stir up sh** and troll Cowboy fans on here. Stashy himself has admitted how he loves to debate on here, so I do sometimes wonder...

Heaven forbid we're not all towing the company line. Some fans continue to mistakenly believe that's part of their obligation.

It isn't.

Sydla

Reaction score

Yeah, that's it.

Like I said, you got it all figured out.

jjktkk

Reaction score
Awww.

Taken to the woodshed yet again by a far more knowledgeable poster and you don't like it.

And then you make yet another weak attempt to take a personal attack at me.

Too bad.

And you have the lack of self awarensss to make childish remarks about someone else?

Insult to injury.
You realize comments like this show your youth right? And you should thank the mods on here for any "weak" attempts on my part

Sydla

Reaction score
You realize comments like this show your youth right? And you should thank the mods on here for any "weak" attempts on my part

I am generally curious about what you would do if the mods gave you more leeway? Curse a lot?

It's also interesting you are calling someone immature after you went with the "Shouldn't you be in recess?" comeback.................

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I don't need to "thank" anyone. You're obviously in over your head. As usual.

But please, by all means, if you want to go the personal attack route yet again, Give it your very best shot.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am generally curious about what you would do if the mods gave you more leeway? Curse a lot?

It's also interesting you are calling someone immature after you went with the "Shouldn't you be in recess?" comeback.................

The irony obviously escapes him, as it usually does.

jjktkk

Reaction score
I don't need to "thank" anyone. You're obviously in over your head. As usual.

But please, by all means, if you want to go the personal attack route yet again, Give it your very best shot.
Please, do you actually think you can bait me on your 'you are, no you are' game? Are you keeping score on your phone? Grow up. You act like a little twerp on here.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please, do you actually think you can bait me on your 'you are, no you are' game? Are you keeping score on your phone? Grow up. You act like a little twerp on here.

Yeah.

I do.

You throw out comments about "recess" because you're upset about yet again being taken to the woodshed by someone who knows far more than you do, but it's someone else who needs to "grow up." And then throw out yet another personal attack with the "little twerp" comment.

Your complete and utter lack of self awareness is an embarrassment. And the fact that you'd try to lecture anyone else on maturity or "growing up" only makes that more clear.

Hang your head in shame.
:facepalm:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett
He was HC in waiting after a limited stint

Of course Garrett was actually hired before Wade, and Wade took the job knowing Jerry thought of Garrett as a rising star. Plus, Garrett was no longer the QB coach, but rather was the O-Coordinator and assistant head coach when he took over for Wade. In any case, that's incredibly rare. I'm not aware of any QB coaching hire with any team that anyone thought of as an immediate threat to the head coach in place at the time he was hired. Coaches that are at a point in their career where they are viewed as serious candidates for a head coaching gig in the coming year or two are not out of work and looking for a QB coaching gig with a team that is having struggles.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jason Garrett is supposed to be a smart guy too.. howd that turn out?

Garrett isn't the standard for every coach who is considered smart. Some work out, and some don't. We will have to wait and see which way it goes with Moore.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Garrett isn't the standard for every coach who is considered smart. Some work out, and some don't. We will have to wait and see which way it goes with Moore.
I think we all already know how it will go with Moore. Badly....

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we all already know how it will go with Moore. Badly....

No, I don't think we know that. What we know is he has the obstacle of inexperience to overcome, but we don't know he can't do that.