Building the trenches with some nasty!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The absolute best case scenario is the O-line is as good as it has been from like 2014 to current where we average 2 1st team All-Pros a season on the O-line while sometimes having as many as 3.

I don't know how to tell you this because I know you're excited and won't accept it, but all that has equaled 3 Wild Card wins.... That's it.

What we're doing is getting our ears cleaned out when we really need a brain transplant.
Yeah well everyone knows you hate on EVERYTHING here so sayonara.

gtb1943

Reaction score
But Jordan Davis was worth a top 15?

He did even less his rookie year. Started out last year much better but then faded big time. He may be a bust....

It doesn't look great for Mazi with the shoulder surgery but I am willing to see what Zim can do with him.
Before or after they decide what he should weigh?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yes, DT is a higher need than RB!
Need both but as far as the draft I agree with you. I love the Zeke signing because he’s still elite at short yardage plays. He also gives a veteran presence to the room which will look totally different in September.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And do any Super Bowl Champions win with a lousy O line?
We don't win with an over decade long streak of elite O-line play.

Do you not think that shoring up an already top notch O-Line year after year MIGHT not be where our problems are?

Does the O-line miss wide open receivers because they locked onto one as soon as the ball was snapped?

Does the O-line give up 200 rushing yards?

Does the O-line allow Jordan Love to carve them up?

The O-line has NEVER been the problem. That's why it sucks watching us year after year add to while ignoring the real weaknesses.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
We don't win with an over decade long streak of elite O-line play.

Do you not think that shoring up an already top notch O-Line year after year MIGHT not be where our problems are?

Does the O-line miss wide open receivers because they locked onto one as soon as the ball was snapped?

Does the O-line give up 200 rushing yards?

Does the O-line allow Jordan Love to carve them up?

The O-line has NEVER been the problem. That's why it sucks watching us year after year add to while ignoring the real weaknesses.
You do nothing but whine a cry.

IMG-0487.gif

Flamma

Reaction score
Couldn’t be more happier on the type of players and at the positions the Cowboys drafted. The biggest weakness last year was the inability to run the ball, and not able to stop the run. They’ve got some work to do on defense, but they began to address that with Kneeland and Liufau. Build the trenches with some nasty. And on the offensive side picking Guyton and Beebe both being big nasty guys that will solidify the left side of the OL for years to come along with Smith. All guys have a nasty side something the Cowboys have been sorely lacking. Great first two days of the draft.
I like it too. Get this out of the way now, next year we can focus on the skilled positions on offense.

bottleKids

Reaction score
Couldn’t be more happier on the type of players and at the positions the Cowboys drafted. The biggest weakness last year was the inability to run the ball, and not able to stop the run. They’ve got some work to do on defense, but they began to address that with Kneeland and Liufau. Build the trenches with some nasty. And on the offensive side picking Guyton and Beebe both being big nasty guys that will solidify the left side of the OL for years to come along with Smith. All guys have a nasty side something the Cowboys have been sorely lacking. Great first two days of the draft.
Hell is finally freezing over .... I agree with you for once.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I love the Cowboys attitude. They saw us getting pushed around and brought in some physical players with a nasty attitude. Yes it has been sorely lacking but these guys will punch you in the mouth all game.
Who was pushing around Tyron Smith? Waiting…..