Buy into us in 2024, will you?

CCBoy

Reaction score
No. That's like telling a girl "buy into me"...if you're begging, you've lost already. She wants to choose a winner, not "buy into" an unknown commodity. Fans are like that...that's why the stands are empty when the team sucks. No one "buys into" a predictable loser.

The Cowboys are now, in fact, predictable chokers. There's no escaping that. And asking people to "buy in" ...is pathetically naive.
She'll first check a bank statement before smiling big

leeblair

Reaction score
Words that came from our head coach last week, are you going to buy in as the coach said, or will buy in when you see better results?? Better results=consistent play/deeper playoff run.......Please give your thoughts!
Nope.
I don't think many will. In their heart they will know the truth.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Buddy, I've been a huge Cowboys fan since 1962. It's hard to pull away, but I'm very frustrated with business as usual.

So, no more blind buy-in. I'm on a prove it basis now.
You'll regret it if they Win It All this year!

It's just like The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown....you gotta keep waiting in that Pumpkin patch year after year :cool: ONE more blind faith year won't hurt you. U know u wanna go for it one last time!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Unfortunately, next years "big wins" against the weaker teams will bring some peeps hopes up.

You can point out strength of opponent to these same folks but it will fall on deaf ears.

Just part of every fan base, I guess
Amen!!!!

Jayinem

Reaction score
You keep selling me a lemon and wanting me to come back year after year because this time it will definitely be different. Pass.

doomsday808

Reaction score
I think the underlying truth is McCarthy is saying "Buy into me" and directing it to his players and staff. He has one year left on his contract, it is going to be tough to get players/staff to buy into "him" if he is not going to be around next year. Next year could be really bad. We'll see how strong this locker room is that's for sure.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. When they pass GO and collect $200, I'll buy.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
a couple of wins next year and you guys will be salivating about the playoffs, and this has to be the year. smh...then you guys will be saying, "the odds of dak choking again and helping get us knocked out of the playoff again are in our favor. He can't do it four times"

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I don't care who the DC is, if they don't add talent to DT and LB this defense is going nowhere
I'm sure Bill's style of defense will not include linebackers playing end and safeties playing linebacker.....if you paid attention to his defenses of the past...the middle is usually stout and tough to run on!