Signed by Cowboys Byron Bell signs

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Just another brick in the Great Wall............
tumblr_nqzcku4Wad1u6osmfo1_500.gif

revospeed

Reaction score
I'm more excited about this than the Cooper signing. He's actually done something in the league.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'm not convinced that Collins doesn't move. Stephen said it was a possibility.

I think it has to be an option if the other options at tackle fail. It could ultimately end up with Collins at RT and either Bell or Cooper at LG, since LG appears to be Bell's best spot and we know Cooper is a guard.

This team loves position flex because of the options that it creates and it certainly looks like Bell contributes to that.

I'm not sure if it isn't Green as Plan A, Collins as Plan B and Bell/Cleary as Plan C at right tackle. Then Collins as Plan A at left guard following by Cooper/Bell.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Feel free to look up his stats, not impressed. Hes a body until someone better comes around

well green can be the starters. after he breaks down after 2-3 games, then cleary and this guy could start. may be green would recover by the playoffs.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Seems like the FO is signing a lot of guys to 1 year deals. That just puts us right back in the same depleted situation a year from now. I do like the add though.
I don't mind the one year deal. Let's see what they have. We should be able to tell if we need replacement or found a starter. No reason to sign 3-5 year deals then be stuck if they don't pan out

lostar2009

Reaction score
Seems like the FO is signing a lot of guys to 1 year deals. That just puts us right back in the same depleted situation a year from now. I do like the add though.

Yes and no. One no bad contracts and two allow BPA during the draft.

dwreck27

Reaction score
So your saying he can be a potential swing tackle we have been coveting on top of maybe being a notch better than free last year?

Im sorry for as vaunted as our Oline was Free was such an obvious let down on his right side.... Sometimes I just wanted to tell him if he could just pretend to be in the way

Carson

Reaction score
So ...

LT - Smith, Cleary
LG - Collins, Cooper
C - Frederick
RG - Martin, Looney
RT - Green, Bell

Looks like we're ready to go

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score