Signed by Cowboys Byron Bell signs

conner01

Reaction score
Chaz now has a backup. It, IMO, is Greens job to lose and you can't keep your job if you are injured and not playing
I think that's why a one year deal. I think Chaz has the talent but talent only helps if you are on the field

lukin2006

Reaction score
Could he possibly be the starting RT? or is this more depth...

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I'm curious, I see a lot of "l like this signing" but how many people have actually seem him play?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
time to run to the bar and start high fiving over mediocrity. we are so bad we clap over depth players. WOOOOO second stringer looking to be first stringer. gotta love it and i have to find a heart emoticon to show how much i am in love.

this in no way tells me they are going D first anymore. If there is a tackle, Dallas still might go for it.

rambo2

Reaction score
Seems like the FO is signing a lot of guys to 1 year deals. That just puts us right back in the same depleted situation a year from now. I do like the add though.
They are leaving the door open to acquire better younger players in the draft.

rambo2

Reaction score
time to run to the bar and start high fiving over mediocrity. we are so bad we clap over depth players. WOOOOO second stringer looking to be first stringer. gotta love it and i have to find a heart emoticon to show how much i am in love.

this in no way tells me they are going D first anymore. If there is a tackle, Dallas still might go for it.
He has been a starter in the league for years.