Byron Jones

Verdict

Reaction score
i know a lot of you have been bashing him non-stop, like Aaron Judge hits a baseball but I have resisted getting on board with that because I have seen more good in him than bad.

Granted, as with all players, he has done some good and some bad but overall I was glad to have him on the team.

I don't just jump on the hate band wagon (that's a figure of speech I don't hate any of these guys) very quickly. A player sort of has to earn the bashing from me.

Having said all of that Jones acted like a one man wrecking crew of our attempts to beat the other team today. I'm not on the hate wagon yet but he seems to be trying to earn his way on it.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
i know a lot of you have been bashing him non-stop, like Aaron Judge hits a baseball but I have resisted getting on board with that because I have seen more good in him than bad.

Granted, as with all players, he has done some good and some bad but overall I was glad to have him on the team.

I don't just jump on the hate band wagon (that's a figure of speech I don't hate any of these guys) very quickly. A player sort of has to earn the bashing from me.

Having said all of that Jones acted like a one man wrecking crew of our attempts to beat the other team today. I'm not on the hate wagon yet but he seems to be trying to earn his way on it.
His two penalties were as much to blame for the Chiefs scoring run as anything. He’s still (usually) a solid player but hasn’t taken the next step this season like I hoped he would.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I think part of it was due to the fact that (when Jones was drafted) we had Carr and Mo and Scandrick and figured adding another CB to that unit would create an embarrassment of riches at the position or some such nonsense.