Calico's Video Ready for Download

edwardo

Reaction score
Awesome; I wouldn't trade Julies Jones for any back in the league. Now, does anyone out there think Tuna and Jerry just lucked into this pick in the sense that they would have taken anyone of the several running backs, or, did they sort have an inkling this Notre Dame diamond in the rough might just be special??

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Wow...I watched again. Terrance Copper = BAD blocker.

Yea, this Cowboy team needs to do a much better job of blocking for Julius. If Julius can get the kindof holes Emmitt had he would take it to the house every time.

Calico thanks for the Vid, fun to watch over and over again.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Thanks again for the video Calico! BTW - Whats the name of the tune used for Tony Dorsett?

Now to earn my handle nickname, here's the first gif. I'm working on another one right now and if I'm lucky I'll have 15 total done (Not sure on when it'll be completed but I'll upload each one as soon as I'm done)

CG1A.gif

mullet

Reaction score
thanks for the video. great to see Tony D and Hershel.

Seeing Julius again....... he is awesome. Maybe homerism, but I think Julius is the fastest/quickest RB in football right now (well, there is Tomlinson).

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Simply AWESOME. Both Calico and JD should work for Nfl Films.

Just on Cowboys vids though.... :D

JDSmith

Reaction score
I keep waiting for Jerry to give me a ring and offer me a job, but so far no luck.

If I had to make videos of other teams it would take all the fun out of it - the last thing I want to do with my time is make a freaking highlight video of Jerry Rice or someone, when some of those clips could be plays he made against my Cowboys.

calico

Reaction score
DallasInDC said:
That was awesome Calico! You are my hero!

When you have your next three day weekend do you think you could make a highlight video of the boys against the skins. I'm sure you have tons of footage for that video. I would love to have that video playing on the PCs of all of the skins fans I work with when they come in one morning.

Again, thanks for all the work.

Great I idea, I will do it.

I have games from the 70's, 80's, 90's & today. Will start mapping it out.

kapolani

Reaction score
calico said:
Great I idea, I will do it.

I have games from the 70's, 80's, 90's & today. Will start mapping it out.

You, my friend, are my hero!

calico

Reaction score
GTaylor said:
Thanks again for the video Calico! BTW - Whats the name of the tune used for Tony Dorsett?
CG1A.gif

"Ronin" From the Last Samurai Soundtrack

calico

Reaction score
JDSmith said:
I keep waiting for Jerry to give me a ring and offer me a job, but so far no luck.

If I had to make videos of other teams it would take all the fun out of it - the last thing I want to do with my time is make a freaking highlight video of Jerry Rice or someone, when some of those clips could be plays he made against my Cowboys.

I actually applied to a few jobs with the Cowboys and their SilverStar Network thing...no luck. :banghead:

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
thank you for your time doing this video....

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thanks JD/Calico (I thought they were the same person??)

JD, getting excited about Episode III?

MadCow

Reaction score
Truly awesome video! Thanks so much Calico and all who worked on it.

Duane Thomas - So much more he could have given.

Tony Dorsett - Truly amazing. Reminded me of my youth when I celebrated his birthday (I'm not ashamed to say it). He was that great!

Herschel Walker - I forgot that he actually was a star RB before the trade.

Emmitt Smith - The most complete back of all time. J.Brown and Payton can be mentioned in his company but no others come close.

Julius Jones - The legacy continues. Stay healthy and enjoy the fruits of the next level.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Have you ever thought of using NFL Films music? I have several mp3s if you're interested.