Calvin Ridley---- I'M SOLD

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You and me both, brother.
There were a few others too.

But the anti-Bosa crew was loud.

As for Ridley....Like I mentioned before; obviously hes not a top 5 player, but I dont see how some here seem to think hes a bust.

I was Anti-Bosa and I was so wrong.

If I could pick any player in the NFL to add to our defense it would be him. He's unreal.

Pants

Reaction score
ridley not a first round talent in my opinion...he is a "name", but nothing about him makes me excited to see him drafted @ #19....NO thank you!

WhizKid

Reaction score
Folks were really down on Bosa, but he was so DOMINATE on tape. I had to go back several times to see what everyone seeing and never came to their conclusion.

I agree. I think Ridley is good for what we do. He's not going to be that go up and out physical and jump a guy, but what he does do, he does really well, and arguably the best at it in this draft (route running). If all fails with Ridley on the outside I think you got a bonafide slot guy (in the mold of say Doug Baldwin) where he should produce mightily out of. That, to me, is his floor. With that being said, I understand why people are reluctant to grab him at 19.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The fact that he's 24 is a deal breaker for me.

CapnB

Reaction score
WR is a really deep position in the draft this year. Unless a draft day trade happens (Dez), I just cant see a WR with our first 3 picks

visionary

Reaction score
This forum gets its pet cat obsessions every year.
The 1st round reaches this year seem to be Moore and LVE.

:flagwave:

Nothing against them--and if you told me we could package our 1st and 2nd rounders and somehow get BOTH, I'd take it--but at 19 only, I'm not thrilled.

In any case, if we draft either one, Im hoping they live up to the CBZ hype:dance:

No LVE
I'll take Evans

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll pass.

24 years old.. Of course he's going to be more mature then the rest of these guys and more polished.

Give me the 21 year old St. Brown, Sutton, Washington later on and give me defense in the 1st.
Both.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
pt-barnum-sucker-born-every-minute.jpg
He didn't actually say that.

Joe Friday didn't actually say "Just the facts ma'am".

bodi

Reaction score
IMO it has to be

Rashaan Evans, ILB 6-3 #235, Alabama
or
Leighton Vander Esch ILB 6-4 #240 Boise State