Calvin Ridley---- I'M SOLD

jnday

Reaction score
You know this is going to be interesting to see how this plays out. Normally I would say draft defense, mainly a LB, DT or S. But the fact that Dez counts so much against the cap they MUST get rid of him! If they drafted his replacement that would free up money for the defense for the next couple years.
As long as Marinelli is D.C. , I don't want them to waste picks on defense. Get a young coach that runs a modern defense and I am all for drafting defense.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
U cant Dump Dez..8.5 vs the cap if u do..PLUS Rookie WR never make much impact...we wont draft a WR at 19...we signed 2 in FA

Umm you can designate him a post june 1st cap hit which would only be $4 million

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
You know this is going to be interesting to see how this plays out. Normally I would say draft defense, mainly a LB, DT or S. But the fact that Dez counts so much against the cap they MUST get rid of him! If they drafted his replacement that would free up money for the defense for the next couple years.

Exactly

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Would love to have him on this roster, I just don't see how the number 1 rated WR could slide down to #19.

Its not that many overrated Quarterbacks in this draft to make that possible.

Hey let me hope OK! LOL

DFWJC

Reaction score
Indeed, I looked at his film, he's the most polished WR in the draft class and it's not close.
The guy makes it look really easy. Very smooth and precise, yet can be explosive on both ends (off the los and with some afterburn.
I think some folks here may want to re-visit him.
Sometimes these guys that are already rated highly get unfairly beaten down during the long process of dissection. He's very, very good.

It's not that I don't really like a lot of the other WRs too.
These Moore fans are onto something, for example.
Just not at the expense of Ridley.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
The guy makes it look really easy. Very smooth and precise, yet can be explosive on both ends (off the los and with some afterburn.
I think some folks here may want to re-visit him.
Sometimes these guys that are already rated highly get unfairly beaten down during the long process of dissection. He's very, very good.

It's not that I don't really like a lot of the other WRs too.
These Moore fans are onto something, for example.
Just not at the expense of Ridley.

Yep... I had to go back and watch more tape of Ridley, I admittedly hate Alabama so it was hard. This young man is the real deal.