Adult Language Cam Newton compares Dak against 2024's other top 10 QBs

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Cam adding to the reel further cementing his status as someone to never consider for a GM position.

In terms of the Herbert’s and the like - of course they’ll be rated higher. First, JH is a good QB. Second, he can make throws that Dak can’t make even in Rockport’s dreams. For every athletically gifted QB with a rocket arm, there’s 32 arrogant teams that believe they are the ones who can harness that talent and get unmatched results.
Yeah, Herbert is so good, he was average at best last year.

Brax

Reaction score
Yeah, Dak is tied for the 6th highest win percentage against .500+ teams career-wise out of all current NFL QBs. Clearly destroys such low level teams nonsense.
Funny how he doesn’t seem to be able to do that in the playoffs, I guess he needs to get the 9-8 teams to win, oops maybe not

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Funny how he doesn’t seem to be able to do that in the playoffs, I guess he needs to get the 9-8 teams to win, oops maybe not
Extremely hard to win when you enter the playoffs with no Oline, no running game, only 1 legit WR and your defense doesn't show up either.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I asked you. You refused by deflecting TWICE. Tells me all I need to know.
You returned a question with a question.

However, my question was a rhetorical one with respect to decontextualized stats not telling the whole story. In other words, in order to get a more accurate assessment of one player's stats against many, one would have to compare each of those QBs stats to the quality of competition that all of the QBs have played against as one example of contextualization. I said this because Dak's stats in higher competition scenarios have been mediocre, especially in the first half of the majority of his playoff games. These stats have been posted on Twitter and were linked here.

You just interjected yourself into the conversation because your Dak-love drove you to be offended with what I said.

I'm under no obligation to indulge your personal offense.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You returned a question with a question.

However, my question was a rhetorical one with respect to decontextualized stats not telling the whole story. In other words, in order to get a more accurate assessment of one player's stats against many, one would have to compare each of those QBs stats to the quality of competition that all of the QBs have played against as one example of contextualization. I said this because Dak's stats in higher competition scenarios have been mediocre, especially in the first half of the majority of his playoff games. These stats have been posted on Twitter and were linked here.

You just interjected yourself into the conversation because your Dak-love drove you to be offended with what I said.

I'm under no obligation to indulge your personal offense.
Your ignorant Dak hatred intentionally ignores how the Cowboys showed up to the playoffs with no Oline, no running game whatsoever, only 1 legit WR and a Defense that gave up 6 TDs on 7 drives. Not even Patrick Mahomes (who struggled during the regular season) would have won with this Cowboys playoff team.

Brax

Reaction score
Extremely hard to win when you enter the playoffs with no Oline, no running game, only 1 legit WR and your defense doesn't show up either.
Here it comes everyone else’s fault, as Dak said “I stunk”, “I’ve got to read it better” “I’m the problem too” so Dak say himself he stunk so much for old KW, Dak said he has to read it better so much for KW, “I’m stunned “

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Your ignorant Dak hatred intentionally ignores how the Cowboys showed up to the playoffs with no Oline, no running game whatsoever, only 1 legit WR and a Defense that gave up 6 TDs on 7 drives. Not even Patrick Mahomes (who struggled during the regular season) would have won with this Cowboys playoff team.
“Dak hatred”.

I’m not as emotionally invested in Dak as you who requits any criticism of him with your ludicrous extreme positions.

And none of what you replayed about the GB game had anything to do with what I said except being a single possible instance of the playoff case, this one where other parts of the team, whether individually or in the collective, played just as bad or worse than Dak.

We already know where you and others like you stand in deflecting practically every negative attribution to Dak away from him.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Here it comes everyone else’s fault, as Dak said “I stunk”, “I’ve got to read it better” “I’m the problem too” so Dak say himself he stunk so much for old KW, Dak said he has to read it better so much for KW, “I’m stunned “

Unlike your hero, Dak always takes the blame. Dak uses "I". Romo used "We".

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
“Dak hatred”.

I’m not as emotionally invested in Dak as you who requits any criticism of him with your corresponding ludicrous extreme positions.

And none of what you replayed about the GB game had anything to do with what I said except being a single possible instance of the playoff case, this one where other parts of the team, whether individually or in the collective, played just as bad or worse than Dak.

We already know where you and others like you stand in deflecting practically every negative attribution to Dak away from him.
I don't excuse Dak's decisions or part in costly plays. I use videos, stats and analysis from accomplished ex-vets who played, excelled and understand the game. You just run with the group of badly misinformed accusers.

Brax

Reaction score
Unlike your hero, Dak always takes the blame. Dak uses "I". Romo used "We".
Romo, there you go trying to deflect, Romo doesn’t come into the picture except in your Romo hater mind. The old fall back when there’s nothing else Romo, he’s still living in your head, I am glad at least you admit Dak stunk and there’s no defending him as his own words tell the true story, “I stunk”

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I don't excuse Dak's decisions or part in costly plays. I use videos, stats and analysis from accomplished ex-vets who played, excelled and understand the game. You just run with the group of badly misinformed accusers.
Yes you do.

And I’ve answered your multple-time posted Kurt Warner video (and others) in multiple threads, multiple times.

You just take whatever argument from authority that already agrees with your emotionally charged confirmation bias and rehash the same thing over and over again.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Yes you do.

And I’ve answered your multple-time posted Kurt Warner video (and others) in multiple threads, multiple times.

You just take whatever argument from authority that already agrees with your emotionally charged confirmation bias and rehash the same thing over and over again.
I will give AC credit for one thing - however misguided his beliefs might be, he always sticks to his guns. Dak could throw 5 pick 6's in a single half and he would blame the Dallas defense for not doing their part if they gave up just a single FG in the same 2 quarter span..