Can a team really win without coaching

CB61

Reaction score
The closest I've ever seen this team do it. Was the Barry Switzer years.. I know exactly what Troy Aikman was saying back then. Where is the discipline. I believe we can still win. It's too early in the season to give up. But we can't continue playing as individuals. I just don't have faith in this coaching staff. I don't see a leader. I just see a bunch of individuals on and off the field.
There were still a lot of Jimmy Johnson influence on that team they should give him a ring for that one too then he can change the name of his boat

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There were still a lot of Jimmy Johnson influence on that team they should give him a ring for that one too then he can change the name of his boat
I understand your point. But has nothing to do with my evaluation

CB61

Reaction score
Was sorry I don't want to offend the English Majors here

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually that's what Troy Aikman was complaining about. The lack of influence of discipline on the team. You might want to give Johnson credit because it was his players. But people lose discipline as fast as the teacher walks out the door

CB61

Reaction score
Actually that's what Troy Aikman was complaining about. The lack of influence of discipline on the team. You might want to give Johnson credit because it was his players. But people lose discipline as fast as the teacher walks out the door
It was like day and night after he left

CB61

Reaction score
It was like day and night after he left
I still feel that it was the lack of discipline as the reason we didn't win four in a row we should have won the one before that too

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Was sorry I don't want to offend the English Majors here
I have neuropathy from the military, I use speak in text because my fingers sting when I type. Google is the worst speller pronunciation and that's what they do LOL I never worry about things like that my cowboy brother. Because I'm the worst

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I still feel that it was the lack of discipline as the reason we didn't win four in a row we should have won the one before that too
That's why Troy Aikman is so upset with this franchise and many people don't want to believe that. He truly believes he could have had the 4th ring. And very possibly is correct

CB61

Reaction score
That's why Troy Aikman is so upset with this franchise and many people don't want to believe that. He truly believes he could have had the 4th ring. And very possibly is correct
I got to agree with him 150% we let one slip away there and that started with the exception of the 95 Super Bowl the downfall of the Cowboys in my opinion for the simple lack of discipline. you look at other teams they do more with less and half a talent that we've had and some of that or a lot of that is from good coaching and discipline

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I got to agree with him 150% we let one slip away there and that started with the exception of the 95 Super Bowl the downfall of the Cowboys in my opinion for the simple lack of discipline. you look at other teams they do more with less and half a talent that we've had and some of that or a lot of that is from good coaching and discipline
And that's my biggest complaints right now. It's the lack of discipline on this football team. Penalties fumbles drop football's it's all of lack of concentration and that's discipline that's why I can put that on coaching. People say fumbles has nothing to do with coaching. It most definitely does

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
th

Nonsense.

CB61

Reaction score
And that's my biggest complaints right now. It's the lack of discipline on this football team. Penalties fumbles drop football's it's all of lack of concentration and that's discipline that's why I can put that on coaching. People say fumbles has nothing to do with coaching. It most definitely does
100% it falls back on the coach! Look what happened after he finally showed some fire we need to see more of that from him instead of standing on the sidelines clapping and looking like a statue

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
100% it falls back on the coach! Look what happened after he finally showed some fire we need to see more of that from him instead of standing on the sidelines clapping and looking like a statue
I didn't know Jason Garrett had that in him The Moxy. That's my biggest complaint about him. He demands no respect on the sidelines that's why we don't get the benefit of the doubt in my opinion

CB61

Reaction score
I didn't know Jason Garrett had that in him The Moxy. That's my biggest complaint about him. He demands no respect on the sidelines that's why we don't get the benefit of the doubt in my opinion
Can't argue with that

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The closest I've ever seen this team do it. Was the Barry Switzer years.. I know exactly what Troy Aikman was saying back then. Where is the discipline. I believe we can still win. It's too early in the season to give up. But we can't continue playing as individuals. I just don't have faith in this coaching staff. I don't see a leader. I just see a bunch of individuals on and off the field.

The Switzer team coached itself. It was forged by Jimmy. These jokers haven’t won a thing and don’t really know what it takes.

Big_D

Reaction score
With Garrett this team proves every year that you can't.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Switzer team coached itself. It was forged by Jimmy. These jokers haven’t won a thing and don’t really know what it takes.
Well that's my opinion of it also. But a lot of people really like Barry.