Can Dak lead us to the Super Bowl this year?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Can Dak be part of a championship run by this team? Absolutely. Will Dak be leading that run in any way? Other than snap counts, no. If this team makes a SB runs its thanks to Zeke and the defense.

Trent Dilfer's ring is the closest comparison and even that took some special teams magic.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
If Rich Gannon can take Duh Raiduhs to the Super Bowl, we most definitely can get there with Dak.
Assuming DAK can reduce the turnovers and sacks..

the other players stop with the drive killing penalties..

the defense stops extending the other teams drives with holding and off sides..

the OC stops calling 5 yd pass plays..

Zeke can make another contribution to the Salvation Army Kettle..

Jerrah can stop saying stuff the other team uses for bulletin board material..

Garrett can learn a new sideline gesture..

We can win.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Can Dak be part of a championship run by this team? Absolutely. Will Dak be leading that run in any way? Other than snap counts, no. If this team makes a SB runs its thanks to Zeke and the defense.

Trent Dilfer's ring is the closest comparison and even that took some special teams magic.

Agree, but Dak is capable of playing at a much higher level than Dilfer IMO. Dilfer was baggage, maybe Eli would be a better comparison?

black label

Reaction score
The question should be can zeek and our defense lead us to a super bowl this year.
Unfortunately no because our QB doesn't have the talent to help them.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The best Christmas gift JD could have hoped for
I don't get why people let you know they put you on ignore. It seems like an attention witch move. I'm putting you on ignore on a messageboard of randoms. Ok so what just do it we will both be ok. Some random man not interacting with me oh the horror smh. Some people have too much self importance about themselves.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I don't get why people let you know they put you on ignore. It seems like an attention witch move. I'm putting you on ignore on a messageboard of randoms. Ok so what just do it we will both be ok. Some random man not interacting with me oh the horror smh. Some people have too much self importance about themselves.

100% true

Side note--nothing, and I mean nothing, screams "I'm losing this argument badly" more than a public declaration of putting someone on ignore :)

morat1959

Reaction score
Bigger question is will Dak go over or under 185 yards in the wild card game? I see a 33 of 38 for 184 coming. Then we will be told how his percentage set a playoff record.

Love the 3rd and 9 dump off to Zeke for 3 yards, padding his completion percentage game he has coming up.
You see it but lots on here are blind!

Qcard

Reaction score
If Rich Gannon can take Duh Raiduhs to the Super Bowl, we most definitely can get there with Dak.
With a defense like that...
6th Rd Draft pick Brady whom replaced Bledsoe would say it's possible.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Agree, but Dak is capable of playing at a much higher level than Dilfer IMO. Dilfer was baggage, maybe Eli would be a better comparison?

Eli had some legitimately elite years as a passer. He made huge throws and did it largely with little to no run game. Dilfer is the best comparison I can think of.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Eli had some legitimately elite years as a passer. He made huge throws and did it largely with little to no run game. Dilfer is the best comparison I can think of.

But not in 2007. He had a 74 passer rating, 23 TDs and 20 Ints. His best throw of the season (in the playoffs) was an all time great catch on a helmet - and I'm pretty sure Eli threw the ball with his eyes closed. Eli has spent most of his career being pretty pedestrian.

kskboys

Reaction score
He really didn't. Eli has never been elite. He's been pretty good at times.

kskboys

Reaction score
But not in 2007. He had a 74 passer rating, 23 TDs and 20 Ints. His best throw of the season (in the playoffs) was an all time great catch on a helmet - and I'm pretty sure Eli threw the ball with his eyes closed. Eli has spent most of his career being pretty pedestrian.
What Eli had was a master team building in Coughlin. They knew Eli was not an elite passer, so they surrounded him w/ the right pieces.

Basically, our team should study what they did and think hard about it.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Lol....

I'm happy to say that after I don't know.. 12 or so years.. my ignore list still has cobwebs on it.

I'm sure I'm on a few though. :D

Nexx

Reaction score
The question should be can the running game and defense overcome Dak to get us into the super bowl this year?