Can I talk to the REAL football fans in the room for a sec?

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761114 said:
Why is it so hard to acknowledge the fact that your guys' precious Cowboys have played against the NFL's worst teams on your way to this padded 8-1 start? .
you can only play your schedule. Only lost the undefeated Pats who are playing like the strongest team in history thru 9 games. And other then BUF the wins are stong and decisive, not smoke and mirrors or reliant on fluke plays. It's mostly outright domination.

So far in my journeys, I have come across one realistic Cowboys fan who says that he will not get excited, nor crown Dallas the best team, until you guys prove it by beating quality opposition.
we're the 2nd best team in football hands down. our offense is fantastic, defense OK. we had the lead vs NE in the 3rd then self-destructed and collapsed. not bad.

if cowboys fans can't get excited about a 8-1 team, winning on the road, throttling division rivals then i suggest they look in to therapy or a different form of entertainment. ;)

in the meantime keep trollin'

I Bleed B&G

I Can't Stop the Bleeding
Reaction score
Rackat;1761142 said:
Here's the deal Foreskin Homer. You post your 'evidence' of our soft schedule versus the Foreskins "tough' schedule. Start with that as a basis for your argument. Then, if it is possible for you, try to use a little intelligence to show why we should not be 9-1 come this time next week.

Its almost as if you're not reading my thread at all there skippy. This is not an argument in which we as Skins fans say we've played the best teams in the league, are 8-1, should start renting our parade floats, etc, etc. That is the Cowboys fans who think they've played a worthy schedule of teams.

BTW, the foreskin joke is dead and buried. Come up with some original.

tnbk

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761147 said:
It's hardly an excuse when it's factual and right in front of your face...............

our coaches just let it slip away with bad playcalling.

enough logic for me.

:)

SlwSVT

Reaction score
Injuries are no excuse. The Boys have had there share of starters out. Ellis, Ferguson, Newman, Henry, Glenn. No team chooses there schedule. Keep in mind the Cowboys have whipped the Giants twice, the defending east champion E-Girls, the defending NFC champion Bears! They go out and play whats scheduled. In all the Boys win's they have won by at least 10 points, with the exception of the Bills game. The Commanders are 5-4, yet squeek out victories, to show that they are just a average team. The Skins have there chance this week, to show they are not just a average to below average team.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
I did not come to your site to "troll" or whatever you guys call it when an outside fan disagrees with your views. Im simply here to see how the other half thinks, and to have my one question finally answered by an unbiased, non-homer, 100% REAL football fan and not some downhome good ol' boy who refuses to recognize the league's worst and softest schedule to this point.

I await your intelligent answers, all others will be ignored.

I Bleed B&G;1761137 said:
12th easiest schedule to be exact.

Opponents combined record - .496 127-129

So, we have the league's "worst and softest schedule" AND the 12th easiest schedule.

That makes a lot of sense.

(By the way, those numbers are from last year.)

Mansta54

Reaction score
I'm tellin yall, this IDIOT sounds like "redskin1" who's posting under a different name.. I've heard those stupid statements, remarks, and qoutes before.. If you've noticed, "redskin1" has been invisible lately...

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
According to Football Outsiders, before yesterday, we've had the 14th toughest schedule. After playing the Giants I'm sure that will bump up, probably to the top 10 hardest schedules.

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
Hostile;1761160 said:
So, the only thing you want to hear is whatever you tell us that agrees with you.

Shut up. You want intelligent debate, then don't start out by telling us what to think. Ask us what we think and then debate that.

Just some advice from a REAL football fan who has probably forgotten more about the game than you will ever know, and I haven't forgotten much.

You should probably try playing the game and watching the game for almost 30 years before you make that last statement. But I guess it's the best ya got.

Of course I want a debate you twit, but I'd also like Cowboys fans to stop pretending like they're played the world on their way to an 8-1 record. Two teams playing for the #1 pick, the Bills who JUST found a pair, the Vikes and no QB, beat the Giants twice and the Eagles. And beat the hopeless Bears still in a daze after losing the SB.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Hostile;1761160 said:
So, the only thing you want to hear is whatever you tell us that agrees with you.

Shut up. You want intelligent debate, then don't start out by telling us what to think. Ask us what we think and then debate that.

Just some advice from a REAL football fan who has probably forgotten more about the game than you will ever know, and I haven't forgotten much.

:clubbed:

:laugh2:

:skins:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1761168 said:
Hostile telling somebody to shutup...priceless :bow: :laugh2: .
I hate whiny baby attention ******.

"I want to talk to you, but you have to agree with me or I will ignore you."

Shut up! And while you're shutting up shut up again.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761176 said:
You should probably try playing the game and watching the game for almost 30 years before you make that last statement. But I guess it's the best ya got.

Of course I want a debate you twit, but I'd also like Cowboys fans to stop pretending like they're played the world on their way to an 8-1 record. Two teams playing for the #1 pick, the Bills who JUST found a pair, the Vikes and no QB, beat the Giants twice and the Eagles. And beat the hopeless Bears still in a daze after losing the SB.
I got both beat sonny boy.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761147 said:
2 pro bowl O-Linesmen down.

Umm neither of the linemen have ever made a pro bowl

Portis JUST getting to 100% the past two weeks after surgeries in the offseason.

LMAO lame excuse he played every game right?

Our #1 WR with groin, hammy, now heel injuries.

He is a #2 on every team but the skins

Our #1/#2 CB out with a torn MCL/ACL.

The same CB most skins fans thinks suck and is a bust?

We're still 5-4 and should win 10 games even with all these major letdowns.
You really think you are going 5-2 the rest of the season? You cant be serious. you are about an 8-8 team

Remember man, 8-1 was well within our grasp,

as was 2-7, you do recall 2 overtimes against 2 of the worst teams in the NFL right? and the Cards game where the cardinals missed a FG at the end?

our coaches just let it slip away with bad playcalling. Though Moss kinda lost the GB game all on his own.

well yeah your coaches suck, like your team

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
theogt;1761174 said:
According to Football Outsiders, before yesterday, we've had the 14th toughest schedule. After playing the Giants I'm sure that will bump up, probably to the top 10 hardest schedules.

Making up stats does not help your argument. If you'd like, check out NFL.com and you can see for yourself that you guys have had the 20th hardest schedule, 12th weakest.

You dont play teams like the Phins, Rams, Vikes, Bears, Eagles, and Bills and get a top 10 toughest schedule. Be realistic.

tnbk

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761176 said:

goodbye.....

superpunk

Reaction score
I can only assume it was trick or brain who carried out the covert operation.

And I can only say - bravo, sir. Bravo. I am laughing hard.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Why is it so hard to acknowledge the fact that your guys' precious Cowboys have played against the NFL's worst teams on your way to this padded 8-1 start?

So far in my journeys, I have come across one realistic Cowboys fan who says that he will not get excited, nor crown Dallas the best team, until you guys prove it by beating quality opposition. What normally happens when I ask this question is Cowboys fans bring up my Skins barely beating this team, squeaking by that team, and narrowly escaping defeat at the hands of so and so. THAT IS NOT THE QUESTION! We Commanders fans know our team has much to work on, we also know that being 5-4 at this point after having so many major injuries is quite an accomplishment. Not to mention the fact that while we came close in many games, we were 3 quarters from being 8-1 ourselves EVEN without half our OLine, a 100% RB, no #1 WR (Moss hurt all season), and confusion amongst Gibbs and Saunders as to who runs the offense.

I did not come to your site to "troll" or whatever you guys call it when an outside fan disagrees with your views. Im simply here to see how the other half thinks, and to have my one question finally answered by an unbiased, non-homer, 100% REAL football fan and not some downhome good ol' boy who refuses to recognize the league's worst and softest schedule to this point.

I await your intelligent answers, all others will be ignored.

The game is played with the the intention of winning; making excuses based on the schedule's in any way, either to justify a stinky season or denigrate a good one is equally lame. No one is playing scrubs in a strike affected season, it's pro ball, everybody comes to play. Winners win, losers lose.

The real question is, why is it so hard to acknowledge that a team you hate is playing lights out?

You can't troll the board with confidence of what your team will do on Sunday, because more than likely, they'll have their ***** handed to them. So what is there in the face of that lack?

Decry the schedule.:eek::

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I Bleed B&G;1761162 said:
Its almost as if you're not reading my thread at all there skippy. This is not an argument in which we as Skins fans say we've played the best teams in the league, are 8-1, should start renting our parade floats, etc, etc. That is the Cowboys fans who think they've played a worthy schedule of teams.

BTW, the foreskin joke is dead and buried. Come up with some original.

Here's your rebuttal:

The Cowboys destroyed the team that just whipped your butts in your own house and will do to the same to your team this Sunday.

That's all the 'facts' you need to know.

And that 'foreskin' thing will never get old!

:skins:

LongSnapper

Reaction score
cobra;1761148 said:
We need to beat a quality opponent.

Ok, please go ahead and indentify what a quality opponent is. Who are you looking for?

We've whooped the Giants 2x by double digits both times, and most people consider them to be a top 3 team in the NFC.

But apparently you don't consider them to be quality.

So who do we need to beat? You say we have to beat a tough team. Who do we need to beat in order for you to drop this stupid argument?

When we beat the foreskins this bozo will have to bow down, because will have beaten the great foreskins. 45-17 book it COWBOYS WIN HAHAHA
:lmao2: