Can I talk to the REAL football fans in the room for a sec?

Mansta54

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761212 said:
Hmm...a guy well within my reach...only 15 miles away. Too bad he wont put up any cash.

Trust me fool, you don't wanna reach me.. You better stick to the trash talk on this board kid...

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761114 said:
Why is it so hard to acknowledge the fact that your guys' precious Cowboys have played against the NFL's worst teams on your way to this padded 8-1 start?

So far in my journeys, I have come across one realistic Cowboys fan who says that he will not get excited, nor crown Dallas the best team, until you guys prove it by beating quality opposition. What normally happens when I ask this question is Cowboys fans bring up my Skins barely beating this team, squeaking by that team, and narrowly escaping defeat at the hands of so and so. THAT IS NOT THE QUESTION! We Commanders fans know our team has much to work on, we also know that being 5-4 at this point after having so many major injuries is quite an accomplishment. Not to mention the fact that while we came close in many games, we were 3 quarters from being 8-1 ourselves EVEN without half our OLine, a 100% RB, no #1 WR (Moss hurt all season), and confusion amongst Gibbs and Saunders as to who runs the offense.

I did not come to your site to "troll" or whatever you guys call it when an outside fan disagrees with your views. Im simply here to see how the other half thinks, and to have my one question finally answered by an unbiased, non-homer, 100% REAL football fan and not some downhome good ol' boy who refuses to recognize the league's worst and softest schedule to this point.

I await your intelligent answers, all others will be ignored.

Dude why don't you go cry in ES, along with your other pathetic fans over there , that are on suicide watch! :lmao2:

You guys lost to the beagles get over it , you guys suck

Boyz 42

Deadskins 10

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761137 said:
12th easiest schedule to be exact.

Opponents combined record - .496 127-129

How is this even possible? We've played 9 teams, and no team has played more than 9 games. That's only 81 games possible. How can you have an overall combined record of 350+ games?

Mansta54

Reaction score
stasheroo;1761275 said:
Think it's about time to end the fun and games Hos?

Can't believe its gone this long. The idiot brings nothing to the board.. Nothing!!

superpunk

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1761278 said:
OK so the NFLPA is lying can you give me a link that says the played in a pro bowl? I will email the NFLPA to make the correction
lol...yes - what year did Jansen play in a pro bowl? :laugh2:

This clown just keeps getting it wrong.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
If you combine the Wins of all the teams the Skins have faced this year .... you get

42 wins

If you combine the Wins of the teams the Cowboys have beaten this year you get

38 wins

You have accounted for 4 of your opponents wins which would give them

38 wins

We have accounted for only one of our opponents wins which would give them

37 Wins

:lmao2:

The difference is how sorry your team is Troll.

WarC

Reaction score
Mansta54;1761279 said:
Trust me fool, you don't wanna reach me.. You better stick to the trash talk on this board kid...

If thats you in your avatar pic, I wouldn't wanna be on the wrong side of that encounter either!