Can't convince me Hurts is better than Dak

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak has played better than Hurts this season. If Hurts out plays Dak on Sunday night, and Philly wins a lot of buzzards will be circling this thread after the game.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Y’all mad now lol. This what yall resort to? I guess Dak plays well and now yall have to play the “I just want wins” schtick. Lost.
Just win, baby...an MVP award is the same as a Candy Bar, it means nothing when it comes to winning games. What's all this "yall" stuff?

Steve007

Reaction score
No, Dak looks like he is getting better with age.
Dak has had a string of games that he has looked good in. He has done this before. Lets wait and see until the end of the season.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Hurtz team has accomplished more than Dak's team, again not some shocking news...this isnt even hard Dak is playing the QB position this year better than Hurtz, period.. Hurtz TEAM has done better than Dak's..so far still some games left for this to change..Im sure the goalposts are not unpacking as they know a move is comming if Dallas wins Sunday...

rambo2

Reaction score
Hurtz team has accomplished more than Dak's team, again not some shocking news...this isnt even hard Dak is playing the QB position this year better than Hurtz, period.. Hurtz TEAM has done better than Dak's..so far still some games left for this to change..Im sure the goalposts are not unpacking as they know a move is comming if Dallas wins Sunday...
Can't you spell Hertz?

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Be honest with yourselves...how many gm's would take Dak over Hurts right now? Im thinking most take Hurts by a comfortable margin. It would be a hard decision for me. Hurts wins in more ways than Dak does. JMO

rambo2

Reaction score
Be honest with yourselves...how many gm's would take Dak over Hurts right now? Im thinking most take Hurts by a comfortable margin. It would be a hard decision for me. Hurts wins in more ways than Dak does. JMO
How many Gms know what they are doing? All of them could have drafted Purdy or even Browning.

Jipper

Reaction score
I’ll say this - if dak plays the next four games like he played the last four games then I will 100% agree dak is better than hurts.

The biggest difference in the two is how they have performed against top competition in prime spots.

Table is set for dak and the cowboys now…hope he continues on the trajectory

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Dak has 21 game winning drives........
It's OK, you've explained your position and we can draw our own conclusions.

As for the 21 game winning drives, go check when they happened (isnt the only one in the past two seasons was vrs the 3-13-1 Texans). Also, I did say TD. ive no problem with his ability to move the chains to get in field goal range.

Your conclusion, let me guess, I dare to have a question mark over Dak, must be a troll.....you'll grow up to learn the worlds not as binary as you appear to believe it is.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I’ll say this - if dak plays the next four games like he played the last four games then I will 100% agree dak is better than hurts.

The biggest difference in the two is how they have performed against top competition in prime spots.

Table is set for dak and the cowboys now…hope he continues on the trajectory
Sssshhh, you're not allowed to bring up the schedule, you'll be called a hater. The fact that fans easily forget (eg Bucc - win, 9ers -defeat), is the reason so many fans lose their heads when we lose.