Video: Captain America Civil War (2016)

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Can't wait to go home and watch this. I was actually looking forward to this one way more than the 2nd Avengers film.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
When did Ant-Man join the Avengers?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_America:_Civil_War#Cast

Paul Rudd as Scott Lang / Ant-Man:

A former petty criminal allied with Captain America, who acquired a suit that allows him to shrink in scale but increase in strength. Ant-Man director Peyton Reed revealed that he had discussed the character and the way that the Ant-Man production had shot certain sequences with the Russo brothers, saying, "As we were doing the movie and we were in post and they were getting ready to head out to Atlanta to do Civil War, we had a lot of conversations. And I actually wanted those guys to come in and look at our stuff, because there’s gotta be a lot of sort of crossover. I found myself getting extremely protective over the character of Scott Lang and talking to the guys, the writers, the Russo’s about, He wouldnt do that. It’s important because there’s this continuity that has to happen in this universe."

Kevinicus

Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_America:_Civil_War#Cast

Paul Rudd as Scott Lang / Ant-Man:

A former petty criminal allied with Captain America, who acquired a suit that allows him to shrink in scale but increase in strength. Ant-Man director Peyton Reed revealed that he had discussed the character and the way that the Ant-Man production had shot certain sequences with the Russo brothers, saying, "As we were doing the movie and we were in post and they were getting ready to head out to Atlanta to do Civil War, we had a lot of conversations. And I actually wanted those guys to come in and look at our stuff, because there’s gotta be a lot of sort of crossover. I found myself getting extremely protective over the character of Scott Lang and talking to the guys, the writers, the Russo’s about, He wouldnt do that. It’s important because there’s this continuity that has to happen in this universe."

Still not an Avenger.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Still not an Avenger.

It's at the end of Ant Man. It's a pretty funny "heard through the grapevine" tale executed hilariously by Michael Pena's character. I think some people may have been confused by it/too busy laughing to understand the point of the last joke.

The Falcon was looking for Ant-Man to join up.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Got to watch it. I don't want to sound like a fanboy, but it gave me chills. Especially the last scene.

Seems like this movie will be different than the others. Finally a 'solo' film where we won't be asking "well where is so & so when all of this is happening".

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

1st glimpse of Ant-Man & Vision in the trailer for the upcoming movie. Cool to see Ant-Man.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I'll be the first one to turn this into a Marvel v DC debate.

This looks 10x better that Batman v Superman. Anyone wanna take bets on Box Office numbers?