Carson Wentz

River82

Reaction score
Because Dak throws pick sixes on 5 yard routes.

Because Dak goes to the Pro Bowl QB skills competition, is the only QB to practice the day before, and still can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Also, goes against a retired NFL QB (Carr) and still manages to miss all targets standing 10 yards away while the retired QB hits all of them.

At this point, you just look like a family member or fanboy...

Wentz is more inaccurate.

Dak has to throw in tighter windows because his receivers can't get open (due to a ****** scheme)

diver5000

Reaction score
Super Bowl? Take it easy Carson, we got this with our back-up. Super Bowl Champs E-A-G-L-E-S

starcity214

Reaction score
He played incredible when it counted, give him his props.

Our GM and some of our fans would give Foles a 20 year 200 million dollar contract on those games alone.

As I have said, the difference between franchize type Caliber players and bad ones is consistency.

Any player can you out there and look good for a few games. They all have talent. The difference is they aren't consistent.

Foles is a good backup QB. He'll look good a couple games here and there but he can't consistently perform at that level. That is what separates the Tom Bradys/ Aaron Rodgers of the world from the Nick Foles/Dak Prescotts of the world.

starcity214

Reaction score
Wentz is more inaccurate.

Dak has to throw in tighter windows because his receivers can't get open (due to a ****ty scheme)

Bro, when you are standing 10 feet away from a prop and can't hit it to save your life, scheme and receivers have nothing to do with it..

Or what?

Were Derek Carr's targets better than Dak's?

Did Derek Carr scheme his throws better?

diver5000

Reaction score
Our GM and some of our fans would give Foles a 20 year 200 million dollar contract on those games alone.

As I have said, the difference between franchize type Caliber players and bad ones is consistency.

Any player can you out there and look good for a few games. They all have talent. The difference is they aren't consistent.

Foles is a good backup QB. He'll look good a couple games here and there but he can't consistently perform at that level. That is what separates the Tom Bradys/ Aaron Rodgers of the world from the Nick Foles/Dak Prescotts of the world.
You just saw a back-up come back and win the super bowl against the comeback king himself and you still don't believe in him.Study his history and his record and you will change your mind anout Nick Foles.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
You just saw a back-up come back and win the super bowl against the comeback king himself and you still don't believe in him.Study his history and his record and you will change your mind anout Nick Foles.

I have never experienced a SB victory so maybe I'm confused. However, why would you be spending the hours after your first SB victory on an opposing fans' message board? Go celebrate man. What a strange thing to do.

starcity214

Reaction score
You just saw a back-up come back and win the super bowl against the comeback king himself and you still don't believe in him. You deserve to be rooting for a loser.

I've seen this movie before that's all.

Flacco looked like the next Franchize QB after his Super Bowl win , got paid, and continued to look mediocre for the rest of his career.

I sound like a broken record by now but I keep saying that consistency is everything.

I bet you every 3rd string QB on every team can make every throw. Why aren't there 32 franchize QBs? Because only a select few can CONSISTENTLY make those throws week in and week out.

I give Foles props, but I don't expect him to keep playing at this level for the rest of his career. He has SHOWN he is inconsistent and that is why he is a career back up.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I've seen this movie before that's all.

Flacco looked like the next Franchize QB after his Super Bowl win , got paid, and continued to look mediocre for the rest of his career.

I sound like a broken record by now but I keep saying that consistency is everything.

I bet you every 3rd string QB on every team can make every throw. Why aren't there 32 franchize QBs? Because only a select few can CONSISTENTLY make those throws week in and week out.

I give Foles props, but I don't expect him to keep playing at this level for the rest of his career. He has SHOWN he is inconsistent and that is why he is a career back up.

I think that’s why the team around guys is important too though.

That way when the quarterback does make a mistake. The rest of the team can bail them out. Something our defense hasn’t been able to do for the offense in years.

People don’t remember Brady being bailed out by his defense to win Super Bowls. But it has happened.

They don’t remember that drew Brees won his title in large part due to a late interception by his defense.

Etc etc.

diver5000

Reaction score
Foles needs the proper coaches around him and he thrives. He doesn't fit in with many systems but Pederson and Co can keep him on track to consistently win games. I expect him to start for the Eagles in the event that Wentz is in a slow steady recovery. If someone picks him up for a nice price then so be it. The Birds have picked a cherry by bringing Foles back. More coaching brilliance on their part.

River82

Reaction score
Bro, when you are standing 10 feet away from a prop and can't hit it to save your life, scheme and receivers have nothing to do with it..

Or what?

Were Derek Carr's targets better than Dak's?

Did Derek Carr scheme his throws better?

Why are you talking about Carr when he had an even more terrible season than Dak? :S

starcity214

Reaction score
Both Wentz and Foles can make throws that Dak could only dream of making.

Exactly.

Sad day to be a cowboys fan. And if the Giants draft Josh Rosen, they will have a better duo also.

Hey, at least we get to play the "play not lose" Bowl against the skins now.
We may even draw against them because Alex Smith and Dak Prescott sure as heck ain't goin out there to win any games for their teams. It's up to the other 53 men to win or lose.

khiladi

Reaction score
Switch QBs

I still don't get how people don't see this. He plays behind the best OL in football. Top 5 run game. Great coach. Defense he can lean on. Besides tonight obviously. He got to stand behind a line that gave him all the time in the world. WRs who can get open and catch. TE's who can actually stretch the field unlike our corpse at TE. He was throwing to wide open WRs all game. He did nothing Dak didn't do his rookie year. At all.

You must have been watching a tape of another game.. Foles was throwing lasers and launching it deep. His back shoulder fades were perfect. He was running run pass options the whole game and making the right reads. They took away Jeffery and he responded.

This post is ridiculous homerism..