Cavs vs Magic

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2790087 said:
Just a little tidbit.The last team to come back from a 3-1 deficit was the Detroit Pistons in 2003. WHo was on that team??...drumroll please.....

Ben Wallace!!!!

Omen? well that's for sure!

:laugh2::laugh2:

Now you're just overdoing it.

Letemburn

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2790024 said:
I'm already getting a Kobe sig:rolleyes:

I'll bet you a avatar pic that they will come back. This should be a freebie.

Rules:You have to rock whatever I give you for the first 8 weeks od the NFL season. Starting week 1.

Pshh...I'm not waiting that long to humiliate you. As soon as the series is over, the avatar is put up until week 1 of the regular season of the NFL.

Deal?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2789659 said:
That's what I'm saying! Win game 5..series is 3-2..Magic will win three straight home games? DOUBT IT..3-3..come back and get some home cookin..win game 7..BYE MAGICIANS! You sure are pulling a rabbit out your *** on this series!

This is what people do when they know their team is in a heap of trouble. They try to subconsciously convince themselves that it will be alright. Common practice...lame....but common practice.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
TheCount;2790464 said:
[youtube]YcVEDCqKNz0[/youtube]

Is this wrong? :laugh2:
It could be if you're black and post it. It may not be if you're white and post it. It could or could not be if you are rainbow and post it. Or it could be none of them at all. Does that cover it? :rolleyes:

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2790025 said:
Tourism finals? lol good one. But seriously, that trig and chem final were tough! but being handsome and smart is something I have to live with:shades:
Gotta love youth, rose-colored glasses and liquored up brains. :)

You are off the hook. None other than the Dallas Mavericks who a couple of years ago went 67-15 and lost in first round. That is best record for team that lost the earliest in the playoffs.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
ajk23az;2790343 said:
This is what people do when they know their team is in a heap of trouble. They try to subconsciously convince themselves that it will be alright. Common practice...lame....but common practice.

Says a Minnesota Twins fan....

I'm not convincing myself or anyone. They are the best team in the NBA and last time I checked they need 4 losses to be out of it. They only have 3.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Hopefully the Cavs start the long march back, tonight. Cleveland needs to catch a break one of these days.

ajk23az

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2790701 said:
Says a Minnesota Twins fan....

I'm not convincing myself or anyone. They are the best team in the NBA and last time I checked they need 4 losses to be out of it. They only have 3.

Yup, you sure see me trying to convince myself all the time. :rolleyes:

You are using the word "team" very loosely when you refer to the Cavs. I don't see anything resembling a "team" within them.

ajk23az

Reaction score
Mavs Man;2791161 said:
Hopefully the Cavs start the long march back, tonight. Cleveland needs to catch a break one of these days.

They caught their break in game 2.

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
Cavs will win tonight, no doubt, the question is will it even be a game

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
ajk23az;2791163 said:
Yup, you sure see me trying to convince myself all the time. :rolleyes:

You are using the word "team" very loosely when you refer to the Cavs. I don't see anything resembling a "team" within them.

You watching the game right now? BYEEEE!!

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2791211 said:
KaPLunk!!! Kaplunk!!!

That's the sound of Alston and the Magic coming back down to Earth...
wow, 22 point lead down to 1 at the half..............

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
What a come back by the Magic baby!

Time to end this petty little series in the second half.