News: CBS: Terrell Owens, Cowboys reportedly unable to agree on contract details

OGCowboy

Reaction score
It’s total BS..like someone else stated...TO wouldn’t turn down anything jus to be able to wear the star again and mug up the sideline cameras...he’d be all over that
Gotta love TO

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
If the last week is meaningless roll him out. I wanna see a 49 year old guy catch a pass

jwitten82

Reaction score
You actually want to argue this? :laugh:You would prefer a 48 year old receiver, who hasn’t played since 2010 over 34 year old receiver who hasn’t played since 2020? TO was washed up 12 years ago. You can’t be serious! Lol
I wouldn't say washed up, he had 72 catches, 983 yards, and 9 tds in 14 games in his last season played

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I wouldn't say washed up, he had 72 catches, 983 yards, and 9 tds in 14 games in his last season played

Him being washed up in 2010 was a bit strong, but why did he stop playing? He’s been talking about playing football again for the last several years trying to get tryouts and nobody wants him. Maybe he’s broke and needs money. I’ll bet he’s washed up now. Lol

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Is T.O. hurting for money? :huh:
Probably...I mean many flamboyant ex sports stars blow their pfat money on glitter, bling and bright lights.
I think it was W C Fields that said when asked what happened with all the money he made....he replied I spent a lot on booze, wimmins and gambling. The rest I just blew....

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
This is a team not playing 13 of the 22 starters on offense and defense lol .

infamousstyles

Reaction score
This was serious? *scratches head*. Why not randy moss??.. Dez bryant has been begging for years.....Jerry is on the juice.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No one should believe this was a possibility. The Cowboys are not a Forbes favorite due to their winning ways.

rambo2

Reaction score
You actually want to argue this? :laugh:You would prefer a 48 year old receiver, who hasn’t played since 2010 over 34 year old receiver who hasn’t played since 2020? TO was washed up 12 years ago. You can’t be serious! Lol
The whole thing is a joke. You can't be serious.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Was there a serious contract discussion here? I know Jerry likes a circus, but even I wouldn't think he would consider this.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Cowboys offered him $20. TO wanted $40. No dice. Too rich for Stephen Jones blood.