Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

MegaMagick

Reaction score
I wonder when we're going to bust out of this cycle of mediocrity.

Garrett was definitely a problem during the Phillips era, now he's showing himself to be no different as HC.

8-7, mediocre.

Lodeus

Reaction score
I am happy for Robinson, but we have Dez and Miles and yet Laurant Robinson is the leading receiver.

Romo and Garrett, you guys are idiots!

MartinRamone

Reaction score
I dont know whats worse, if Holley helping eagles to get up after a tackle or Robinson celebrating a TD when we are down by 34.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4214127 said:
Yeah, I'm talking to someone and after that first catch he said:

"That's what ya need, more short passes that have gotten you nothing all game"

Next play, going a little downfield.

Yep. Been saying it all night. Actually, all season.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Someone stated earlier that Robinson was the best WR on this team and I laughed at him. I'm starting to think he was on to something.

Air Force One

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4214137 said:
Come on...why even spike the ball? Get outta here with that, dude getting gassed up for scoring a garbage time TD. That's how you know you're a journeyman WR

it's the mentality of many players on this team

newlander

Reaction score
coogrfan;4214143 said:
12-4 or 13-3 with this roster?!! Seriously?!!

.....crap for ILB's, avg. safeties, avg. corners, HORRIBLE oline: and you get 12 or 13 wins out of that? My god.....................:rolleyes:

utrunner07

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4214145 said:
I wonder when we're going to bust out of this cycle of mediocrity.

Garrett was definitely a problem during the Phillips era, now he's showing himself to be no different as HC.

8-7, mediocre.

Garrett needs about 3 more years to be a great head coach (that and a willingness to learn and change which he may never get it seems). IMO we should just hold onto him and rebuild this team, but I really don't know:D

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Romo should tell Garrett to pound sand and just call his own plays in the huddle.

VThokie7

Reaction score
brooksey1;4214138 said:
Looks like Bruce Carter will be playing sooner then expected, this is the worst LB performance I have ever witnessed.

Do you remember Barber last year? Garrett isn't benching a vet for a younger player

rathalarge

Reaction score
Why did Jerry decide to hold a spot for Buehler again? Oh yeah... for a cold night like this! If it wasn't for watching that dumb hyper trot before he approaches the ball, I'd think Bailey was kicking by the length of the kickoffs!

MegaMagick

Reaction score
coogrfan;4214143 said:
12-4 or 13-3 with this roster?!! Seriously?!!

Oline issues, but weapons all over the field. Defense under Rob Ryan until this game has looked very good.

This team should be 5-1/6-0, but instead we're about to be 3-4.

noletime95

Reaction score
Lodeus;4214146 said:
I am happy for Robinson, but we have Dez and Miles and yet Laurant Robinson is the leading receiver.

Romo and Garrett, you guys are idiots!

Garrett youthenized Romo after the Lions game. If he doesn't give Romo his pair back Dallas might as well pack it up this season.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Air Force One;4214124 said:
thata's part of the problem with this team...Robinson is just happy to get a touchdown catch...doesn't care he's getting beat by 27 points. How on earth could you spike the ball like that????

im not gonna defend this crap im watching....but his spike wasnt a celebration...it was frustration release...caught in the moment...it wasnt an Igor moment.....he appears to be the only one who showed up today so lets give him a break

ologan

Reaction score
JoeCorrado;4214121 said:
Thanks for the reminder. ;)

Obviously, you are correct. Cookies on the left as a prize.

Just a matter of time. He is good.

Sure, being out coached is how the guy learns new things. I'll bet he is being taught some things in this game. Maybe it helps us next time round.

Neither. And that is a perfectly accurate answer. I believe what we are seeing is an anomaly tonight.

Joe...Stop it......Your comments are making way too much sense for most of this crowd.