Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
said it a couple of years ago when other saw James as some sort of player...I am now about to say this about spencer...not sure why we are scared of life without him...you simply cannot justify paying him big money

Reaction score
Lodeus;4214146 said:
I am happy for Robinson, but we have Dez and Miles and yet Laurant Robinson is the leading receiver.

Romo and Garrett, you guys are idiots!

Before you make an ignorant statement think. Romo is not the one calling the plays Garret is. He doesn't have the time to get the ball downfield to Austin and Bryant.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
coogrfan;4214175 said:
Garrett doesn't put together the roster, Jerry does.

Like i've been saying, there's talent all over the place.

We dominated the Jets and Lions for 3 quarters, played neck and neck with the Patriots.

It all came down to game management and mental errors, not because of a lack of talent or weapons.

ologan

Reaction score
I just want to get the hell out of there and not lose any more people to injuries.

utrunner07

Reaction score
McCoy is going to fumble sooner or later, he holds that ball out way too far and too much.

The Natural

Reaction score
What a game plan by the Eagles. Throw on first down, set up short 2nd down. OLB's over pursue on 2nd and short, 1st down by McCoy

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
No doubt in my mind that Reid's gameplan was to go right at our ILBs.

And, once Lee went down, it was like Christmas.

StylisticS

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4214142 said:
Quickly losing faith in Garrett? Do you know this will be the first game by a Garrett-coached team loss by more than four points?

I understand people being disgusted by getting blown out, but it happens even to good teams now and then.

The Eagles had two weeks to get ready for the Cowboys. The Eagles have a good team. They're just better than the Cowboys at this point.

However, I do agree with you that Garrett needs to hire an offensive coordinator.

Garrett also needs to hire an offensive line coach.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Word Mofo;4214187 said:
I don't care if Laurent spikes the ball. Why not? Play with some pride
because he looked like the biggest idiot in the stadium.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;4214189 said:
Before you make an ignorant statement think. Romo is not the one calling the plays Garret is. He doesn't have the time to get the ball downfield to Austin and Bryant.

He can change the play at the line, can't he? I put most of the blame for it on JG, but some has to go to Romo.