Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

Brooksey

Reaction score
Lodeus;4214146 said:
I am happy for Robinson, but we have Dez and Miles and yet Laurant Robinson is the leading receiver.

Romo and Garrett, you guys are idiots!

I mean really, you can't find a way to get these guys some quick slants and get them involved? I find that hard to believe. Dez and Miles can make plays just as mccoy and maclin can.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Air Force One;4214155 said:
it's the mentality of many players on this team

What team? This really is no team, thats part of the problem.

Need a pick 6 here to have a long shot.

coogrfan

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4214145 said:
I wonder when we're going to bust out of this cycle of mediocrity.

Garrett was definitely a problem during the Phillips era, now he's showing himself to be no different as HC.

8-7, mediocre.

Garrett doesn't put together the roster, Jerry does.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
Hostile;4214045 said:
I think this may be the only time in my life not having power is a good thing.

Now, now... mustn't allow ourselves to be moved by the outcome of the game. :p:

If I had the power, Choice would have been cut weeks ago. Lucky for him. :cool:

Cowpie17

Benched
Reaction score
How can Jason Garrett ever become a great head coach, if he isn't even given the autonomy to select his own staff?

It's obvious that JG has absolutely zero input on the defensive gameplan. What's more is that the entire world (including the players) know it because the TV networks show Rob Ryan on the sideline more than Jason Garrett.

Can anyone explain to me why the cameras are in Rob Ryans face every 5 minutes? It seems that an assistant coach shouldn't get that much attention!

Sadly, Jerry Jones is the head coach of this team. Jason Garrett is nothing more than an offensive coordinator with a challenge flag. Obviously, a far cry from the Tom Landry, Jimmy Johnson, and Bill Parcells eras.

Air Force One

Reaction score
dadymat;4214163 said:
im not gonna defend this crap im watching....but his spike wasnt a celebration...it was frustration release...caught in the moment...it wasnt an Igor moment.....he appears to be the only one who showed up today so lets give him a break

call it whatever you want he looked like an idiot. And I'm not into giving breaks or cutting slack right now

Mike_45

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4214148 said:
Austin with his back to you? He's talking to another coach.

Its always funny how these tv idiots try and figure out what is being said on the sidelines. Maybe they are arguing about where they are supposed to sit on the plane on the way home? Or where to go on vacation between the thanksgiving game and the next game?