Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

Air Force One

Reaction score
LOL at Michaels calling Vick's off field issues "complicated"

Al Michaels is a freaking clueless numbnut

31smackdown

Reaction score
Wow.. I don't think I can remember a time when a team just kept targeting the weakness(LB's) over and over again with no adjustment. I guess there is no adjustment for old slow players

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
You guys do realize Romo hasnt gone deep because he's had zero time pretty much the entire game. Terrible performance by the oline and the entire defense.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
Word Mofo;4214187 said:
I don't care if Laurent spikes the ball. Why not? Play with some pride

Not like it is going to change the score, right? :cool:

The offense has probably been hearing shutout from the egals for the last half hour. Robinsons way of saying bite me.

Cowpie17

Benched
Reaction score
How can Jason Garrett ever become a great head coach, if he isn't even given the autonomy to select his own staff?

It's obvious that JG has absolutely zero input on the defensive gameplan. What's more is that the entire world (including the players) know it because the TV networks show Rob Ryan on the sideline more than Jason Garrett.

Can anyone explain to me why the cameras are in Rob Ryans face every 5 minutes? It seems that an assistant coach shouldn't get that much attention!

Sadly, Jerry Jones is the head coach of this team. Jason Garrett is nothing more than an offensive coordinator with a challenge flag. Obviously, a far cry from the Tom Landry, Jimmy Johnson, and Bill Parcells eras.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
As much as it pains me to do so, I must tip my hat to the Eagles. The Philadelphia organization is truly elite. They replace talent, rebuild quickly, and are consistently competitive.

There is still a chasmic disparity between our respective organizations.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
4 sacks for Ware tonight,

OT reverses field gets in eagle territory.

popp1234

Reaction score
I hear so many players in the NFL refer themselves as "Warriors" or "we are going to war". NONE SENSE!! It's time for this team to examine exactly what being a "Warrior" is.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
As much as it pains me to do so, I must tip my hat to the Eagles. The Philadelphia organization is truly elite. They replace talent, rebuild quickly, and are consistently competitive.

There is still a chasmic disparity between our respective organizations.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
bbailey423;4214188 said:
said it a couple of years ago when other saw James as some sort of player...I am now about to say this about spencer...not sure why we are scared of life without him...you simply cannot justify paying him big money

He jumps out of his running lanes way to often and disappears for long stretches

Next year gone
James
Brooking
Bennett
Spencer

We need more Olinemen competition in the interior

Butler should start the rest of the way over Spencer
if Lee is out more than this game the defense will be done they have no one to cover up the ILB play like he did. carter can not see the field fast enough as an ILB to keep James and Brooking off the field as much as possible

newlander

Reaction score
StylisticS;4214200 said:
Garrett also needs to hire an offensive line coach.

.....he doesn't and CAN"T hire ANYONE: NEVER HAS, NEVER WILL. That's Jerrah the GM"s job...and what a FINE job he's doing eh?:banghead: