Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

Deep_South

Reaction score
please, get rid of Bennett and Ogletree. If we must lose, let's lose with 2 other players.

Reaction score
mkindred;4213179 said:
Why hasn't romo attempted a pass to dez or Austin? Frustrating when our playmakers are eliminated from the game plan/decision making

He hasn't had time to throw. This offensive line performance is very reminiscent of the 2010 playoff game against Minnesota.

faninjersey

Reaction score
This is a very gutless effort. I don't see any player on the team who is marshalling the team with any pride. The linebackers are way too old and too slow. They are truly deplorable.

We can't pass to the WR's because our offensive line is getting whipped. Romo has .5 seconds to snap and chuck the ball. Whereas, Vick has as long as he wants.

We are lost this game in the trenches. OL and DL have not one a matchup. Spencer may as well stayed home. He has done nothing at all.

This team refuses to rise and perform on the big stage. They don't have "it". I will always love the Cowboys, but these guys are a bunch of jags wearin' the uniform.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Btw is Martellus Bennett the worst TE in the NFL? I gotta think so. Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. The guy should never run for a passing route ever in his career again, he just doesn't get it. Phillips is the superior receiver, I don't know why he wasn't in there getting that play.

I've watched a lot of football over the years and played some as a youth and you can just tell when a player doesn't have "it" after a while. Bennett just doesn't look comfortable on the field, he doesn't even look like a football player really

newlander

Reaction score
to all the numbskulls who keep defending this clown's presence by asking the mundane question: 'Who else would you have on the team instead of him?" How about a LINEBACKER, any linebacker that doesn't need a CANE to get downfield like old men brooking and james.:banghead:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4213217 said:
They've had the ball 5 times I think? They've punted 4 times and turned it over once.

They aren't exactly helping.

I think they've had it 4 times.

The defense isn't doing anyone any favors at all but the offense hasn't done enough to be free of blame.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4213203 said:
Did the owner sign the players? Did he have the final say in personnel decisions?

From now on, for any team, I don't want to see you blame anybody except the guy who has final say, ever.

That's how ridiculous blaming Jerry for the terrible defense is. Would you have thought that something was wrong with this defense before this game? It seems more like the players are playing like trash and Rob Ryan has no clue what's going on. But no, it's probably because Jerry's not letting Rob do his job correctly.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The Cowboys have come full circle since last season. At the midway point of last season, they trailed the Packers 28-7 at halftime on SNF en route to Wade being canned.

At the midway point of this season (give or take a week), they're trailing the Eagles 24-0 on SNF.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
jblaze2004;4213245 said:
rob ryan take that gameplan you had and burn it. We need to play more man. Why get corners with blazing speed if we are just going to play zone all day. We dont have zone corner other than maybe scandrick.

If we come out in man, Vick is going to rush for 200 yards. Watch.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
The Natural;4212868 said:
Between the defense and that bonehead Martellus Bennett I feel bad for Tony and the rest of the O. They didnt even have a chance, Philly is taking them to the cleaners

True enough. Can't hang any of this on Romo. Can't hang any of it on Murray either.

Anybody notice that before we have been chased out of our game plan, Murray looks great. If he got 20 carries he would smash 100 yards easily.
anava;4212873 said:
We play Seattle next week!!! :flagwave:

God love ya'

SDCowboy85;4212875 said:
No excuses for Romo? Are you watching the game? :confused:

Apparently, somebody is "not" watching the game. I'm with you in wondering WTH that one is talking about.

popp1234;4212885 said:
I hate the performance. Never the team.

Exactly right. Performance by Philly on offense is unreal. I demand that they all be drug tested after the game.
ologan;4212887 said:
I knew it would come around to the offense being the main reason we're getting blown out. Just couldn't help yourself,could you?

They never can.

CrazyMonster

Reaction score
Brooking, James, Marty B, have to go.

51 & 80 should be released tomo.

Bennett play pretty much ended this game. We score there and who knows how that changes it all

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Can't wait to go to work tomorrow after this game.

I live amongst steeler fans.

Everyone else will be celebrating shutting down Brady and beating the Patriots.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
This is what pisses me off about Garrett. Romo doesn't have time to blink yet he keeps calling plays that take an eternity to develop.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Hey guys, don't worry. We still have a chance as long as Romo doesn't go over 34 attempts.

links18

Reaction score
I seriously think Romo is woozy from the pain killers. He isn't himself. He is going down too early.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Heisenberg;4213246 said:
I just don't see where Romo has enough time to do anything at this point. They're getting pressure right up the middle and he's getting pushed into the edge rushers.

That is THIS game. Like I said, this goes back a couple of weeks.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
We say that so and so needs to go, but this time they really do and if they don't you can blame this on the coaches/organization. There's a time for everything and this is the time.

SWG9

Reaction score
ChopBlock;4213228 said:
Brooking, Bennett, Buehler.

Three B's that need to go.

Hey, watch it. Some superfan will come on here and tell that you Bennett is a really good blocking TE.

You know who else you would be a really good blocking TE? The 3rd tackle. And come to think of it, I bet Parnell would give us more in the receiving game too.