Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
viman96;4213202 said:
TOP Eagles: 21 minutes. 20 1st downs. 11 passing, 8 rushing
TOP Cowboys: 9 minutes. 4 1st downs. 2 passing, 2 rushing

Not sure anything else needs to be said.

Except that your math is wrong.

11+8+20?

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
SWG9;4213221 said:
Yikes. Well, sometimes you win by 30+, sometimes you lose by 30+. Good thing it only counts for one in the standings no matter what.

What are you going to do?

Think I'll crack another beer. ;)

Yup. I believe that's how you have to look at it at this point. You chalk it up as a fluke (hopefully) and move onto the next one.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Air Force One;4213220 said:
well we can agree there
I agree we need to pass more, but every throw scares me. Between the WR's or TE's and Romo I get scared every pass.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
At least Murray showed up. 6 rushes 74 yards. I think we need to keep feeding him the ball. 24 points is not impossible to overcome, but sadly, getting pass happy will not be the answer, but Murray can still get us in scoring position quickly.

As for defense, it may be time to temper the blitz, and play some zone. Their offense has countered our defense all night and put us in bad position to make plays. Go to a zone with a man dedicated to Mike Vick to keep him from scrambling and picking up 3rd downs, and hopefully we crawl back into the game.

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
Hopefully theres a lot of yelling in the locker room right now. And any hung heads need to be lopped off.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
So 49ers beat eagles at their home
We beat 49ers with a banged up QB at their home
We get torched by eagles at their home

That's why NFL makes no sense

:cool:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;4213204 said:
Nothin like a Philly blow out Dallas game. Too bad its become a constant these past 12 years.

Learn the definition of the word constant.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I want to see how the team adjusts...because right now, they are getting embarrassed.

:cool:

I want to see some Cowboy Up football in the second half.

Overcoming adversity...

crazytown41

Reaction score
Going to the gym. Screw this garbage arse team

James and Brooking need to retire already.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4213194 said:
Welp I already knew Jason Garrett was a fraud anyway but looks like the Rob Ryan hype train is finally over with too! I'm telling you, this team will continue to be be inconsistent until something major happens. They have Attention Deficit Disorder. A new coach/DC can get the defense to play great initially but then they get bored or something and then they revert back to their regular habits.

sean Lee being out is killing the defense we said for years we need new ILB well lee most likely broke his hand. I hope he plays the second half and carter needs to get up to speed by next year and we need to add another vet with more speed than brady or brooking

jblaze2004

Reaction score
rob ryan take that gameplan you had and burn it. We need to play more man. Why get corners with blazing speed if we are just going to play zone all day. We dont have zone corner other than maybe scandrick.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Jimz31;4213229 said:
It is apparant to me that JG has gotten away from wht got HIM the HC job. Letting Romo be Romo. This goes back a couple of weeks.

EVERY QB throws INT's...JG however, let it change the way that he thinks. Romo got you the job, and you need to let him win you some games. I think anyone with a brain in his head realizes that it is Romo that has kept us in games since the time he began starting.

I just don't see where Romo has enough time to do anything at this point. They're getting pressure right up the middle and he's getting pushed into the edge rushers.

mldardy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4213226 said:
The difference between 24-0 and 27-0 isn't much.

They're gonna have to score 27 at least right now anyway.

Not saying I would have gone for it but when you're down this much and getting beat in this manner, you're only shot might be to get some points before half.
I think same scenario in the 2nd half and they will go for it. You almost have to down this many points.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mmohican29;4213206 said:
I can't believe how bad we look. Murray is for real however.

and he doesn't even have an OL....just think when he gets one.....whenever that may be..

Campaigning now......the entire 2012 draft...all OL.....got to hit on a few that way....

rash

Reaction score
anava;4213161 said:
Only bad thing, he will still have doubters because all his yards are in garbage time. Sad thing is that it is already garbage time.

i love what i see from murray, but that run where he got brought down by a shoe string tackle by asante samuel had me a little dissapointed.