Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

Hoofbite

Reaction score
casmith07;4213184 said:
The Bruce Carter hit was the hardest hit someone has laid wearing #54 in a Dallas uniform since The Manster.

Well, Bobby wore that number for a bit so that takes out a few years of potential big hits from the get-go.

anava

Reaction score
5Stars;4213239 said:
I want to see how the team adjusts...because right now, they are getting embarrassed.

:cool:

I want to see some Cowboy Up football in the second half.

Overcoming adversity...

Adjustments never seem to be our strong suit. That's why we normally collapse in the second half.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Activating Buehler was pure Genius........ great move!

At least Brent would have given the front line a breather, after the gashing by the Eagles!

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4213263 said:
If we come out in man, Vick is going to rush for 200 yards. Watch.

spy him. It cannot get any worst than now. Jeez we are down 24 to 0 using zone.

johnny utah

ScipioCowboy;4213262 said:
The Cowboys have come full circle since last season. At the midway point of last season, they trailed the Packers 28-7 at halftime on SNF en route to Wade being canned.

At the midway point of this season (give or take a week), they're trailing the Eagles 24-0 on SNF.
That is the sad truth.

Ren

Reaction score
What ever happened to all this focus and accountability Garrett was supposed to bring i guarantee you the like of Bennett will take the field next week as well and he'll screw up again like he always does if you so much as think about throwing a pass his way.

The youth movement on the OL is a total disaster, it's only really a good idea if you get decent young promising players not JAGs off the streets like Costa, Holland and Nagy.

This team is a complete joke from top to bottom

mldardy

Reaction score
nake;4213251 said:
please, get rid of Bennett and Ogletree. If we must lose, let's lose with 2 other players.
Bennett most definitely. He has contributed nothing since he has been in the league. You probably will see that sooner than later. What happened to Phillips. Can he get some playing time, please.

fifaguy

Reaction score
I just checked the score of the game. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? 24-0 at half???

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Hey, you think that what happened to us against the Lions can happen tonight?

SDCowboy

Reaction score
links18;4213273 said:
I seriously think Romo is woozy from the pain killers. He isn't himself. He is going down too early.

He's being sacked. Not going down.

popp1234

Reaction score
5Stars;4213239 said:
I want to see how the team adjusts...because right now, they are getting embarrassed.

:cool:

I want to see some Cowboy Up football in the second half.

Overcoming adversity...

I couldn't agree more. Win or lose, I want them to stay in the fight. These kind of games will happen. As a fan, I still want to see the team fight and not give up.

Frozen700

Reaction score
:lmao:

We have no Line Backers, i hate James

we might as well let Carter out there, what do we have to lose?

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Jimz31;4213274 said:
That is THIS game. Like I said, this goes back a couple of weeks.

I agree with your original point for sure. The only reason Garrett has a HC job at this point is because of Romo. If he had been sitting on Alex Smith since he started as OC, he sure as hell wouldn't be a HC right now.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4213277 said:
Well, Bobby wore that number for a bit so that takes out a few years of potential big hits from the get-go.

That was the point of my comment.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4213271 said:
This is what pisses me off about Garrett. Romo doesn't have time to blink yet he keeps calling plays that take an eternity to develop.

this. do we run crossing routes? more slants please. Dez could be killer on the slants.