Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

Air Force One

Reaction score
the thing that really sucks about this is that the eagles aren't even a good football team, we're just making them look that way

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;4213259 said:
From now on, for any team, I don't want to see you blame anybody except the guy who has final say, ever.

I don't care what you want to see. I plan to continue giving my opinion. In this case, I blame Jerry because the team has been mediocre for the better part of 14 years, and he's the only common denominator.

RS12

Reaction score
faninjersey;4213254 said:
This is a very gutless effort. I don't see any player on the team who is marshalling the team with any pride. The linebackers are way too old and too slow. They are truly deplorable.

We can't pass to the WR's because our offensive line is getting whipped. Romo has .5 seconds to snap and chuck the ball. Whereas, Vick has as long as he wants.

We are lost this game in the trenches. OL and DL have not one a matchup. Spencer may as well stayed home. He has done nothing at all.

This team refuses to rise and perform on the big stage. They don't have "it". I will always love the Cowboys, but these guys are a bunch of jags wearin' the uniform.

:thankyou: Pretty much sums it up.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I stopped watching this game after 21-0.

This is the most sick I've been in awhile. I really thought this team had changed.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;4213292 said:
:lmao:

We have no Line Backers, i hate James

we might as well let Carter out there, what do we have to lose?

+1...minus well get him up to speed. We could use him the next time we play the eagles.

RS12

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4213300 said:
I don't care what you want to see. I plan to continue giving my opinion. In this case, I blame Jerry because the team has been mediocre for the better part of 14 years, and he's the only common denominator.

Dont stop you are on a roll.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The30YardSlant;4213227 said:
Just stop. Losing isnt always on coaching. Getting crushed in a game this important is indicative of poor preparation and a woeful gameplan.

By your logic, no coach has ever been responsible for any loss in the history of football. It's pathetic how far some of you are willing to go to defend this abomination.

Nah, I just see a whiner who has no control over something that feels like he needs to remind everyone just how "smart" he is every moment of every game as if it will in some way make things right for himself in the universe.

I will admit you are entertaining though maybe a little repetitive. Perhaps you should change it up and start blaming a few position coaches for a few pages .. you know, just to keep things fresh.

#reality

Hoofbite

Reaction score
fifaguy;4213288 said:
I just checked the score of the game. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? 24-0 at half???

Imagine your dream scenario for Dallas beating Philly and then just flip it.

tocdi3131

Reaction score
This game looks like that 98 vid someone posted except we are playing with Hoying and being coached by Rhodes.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
I don't think I have ever come on here to bad-mouth the Cowboys, but what I just saw was the most gutless, cowardly thing I've ever seen from this team.

You're down 24 points, and you won't go for it on 4th and short??

Are you ****ing kidding me?

I don't care if they come back and make it a game. I'm done with watching cowards tonight. I'd rather go spend this time with my son who jumps off our bed and runs into the wall. Yeah, sometimes he gets a bit hurt, but at least he shows a LOT more guts than these *******.

They can all go to hell.

links18

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4213290 said:
He's being sacked. Not going down.

He isn't scrambling very much. In previous years, he would avoid the pressure. Romo has always made the o-line look better than it is. Not so much this year.