Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
CATCH17;4213655 said:
You won't. He is awful.

Coach speak + losing = short coaching term

There is no way JG is going anywhere for a minimum of 2 more years. That's a MINIMUM. Jerry will stick with him FOR-E-VER.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The Natural;4213640 said:
Since the defense has mailed it in tonight I'm looking ahead to the rest of the schedule..next 5 games vs. SEA, vs. BUF, @ WAS, vs MIA, @ AZ..we could be 8-4 right?

We're the Cowboys man.. We could lose any of those games.

Also Buffalo thrives on teams like us.

SWG9

Reaction score
Gibby!;4213616 said:
Seriously...? Wow.

Come on man, don't act like there are 400 threads in here about how everyone is out to get Dallas when a call goes against us.

The refs just gifted Dallas the most absurd call of the season.

Oh sorry, it was overturned. I guess the international conspiracy is still in place.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
jimmy40;4213641 said:
because baseball umps and NBA refs never miss a call

This wasn't missing a call. This was not knowing wth is going on. Plus, with full time officials, you would refs in better shape instead of some out of shape lawyer trying to run down Dez Bryant.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The Natural;4213640 said:
Since the defense has mailed it in tonight I'm looking ahead to the rest of the schedule..next 5 games vs. SEA, vs. BUF, @ WAS, vs MIA, @ AZ..we could be 8-4 right?

I don't think Dallas will beat any of those teams if they go out with this effort.

ologan

Reaction score
mkindred;4213623 said:
Always here .. But let's be honest. 4 losses .. Still have giants twice, Commanders, and eagles again. We making the playoffs after seeing us tonight or you trying to play the better than thou belief system?

Not hardly. It's one loss,albeit a very embarresing one. A good,old fashioned butt kicking might be just what this team needs. But I'm an optomist,forged out of watching this team from the very beginning,and seeing blowouts just like this before,some of which were very beneficial. As for you,you take the pessimistic road,my friend,and that's ok,I guess. Takes all kinds.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Heisenberg;4213683 said:
There is no way JG is going anywhere for a minimum of 2 more years. That's a MINIMUM. Jerry will stick with him FOR-E-VER.

I look forward to more chaos.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;4213670 said:
Yeah. Horrible performance today, but we just have to forgot about it, move on, and take advantage of an easy schedule. Call me crazy, but I still see us winning the division.

Of course we are not out of it, but I don't think tonight is the night to go around announcing we will win the division and vie for the NFC with Greenbay.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
yimyammer;4213678 said:
I like "fire" and all, but lets be honest, Landry never had any visible fire and they did pretty well, as long as Garrett demands excellence and gets rid of players who don't measure up, they should keep getting better.

This is the first game under Garrett they haven't been competitive, hopefully it will prove to be the exception and not the rule

Landry was a true HC....we haven't had one here that concerned himself with bose sides of the ball in quite a while.

Landry was an innovator on O and D.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
Picksix;4213646 said:
The guy is coming off injury, had no offseason, no preseason, and only a couple of practices. Probably still doesn't really know what he's doing. What's the point?

It was nice to see Carter lay the hit on Maclin there at the end of the half.

DallasInDC;4213657 said:
That's my thought exactly. might as well see what the rook can do. can't be any worse than what we've seen so far.

You don't put Carter in there before he learns the defense for crying out loud. Would you be happier being able to blame Carter instead of Brooking?

MagicMan

Reaction score
fifaguy;4213636 said:
This sums it up. Every week they say this. For once I'd like to see Garrett get pissed. Just ONE single time.

Well he is the NEXT Tom Landry, and Landry would never........but anyways, how appropriate it is Halloween and the boys came as the living dead.....

Hoofbite

Reaction score
jimmy40;4213641 said:
because baseball umps and NBA refs never miss a call

Baseball has the most calls to be be made and I think they have the most consistent officiating in pro sports.

NBA is a joke in general.

One thing is for sure, the current system in the NFL is pretty damn bad.