Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

links18

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4213689 said:
I don't think Dallas will beat any of those teams if they go out with this effort.

They wouldn't beat little sisters of the poor with this effort.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lcharles;4213685 said:
I quit watching the game, this is more entertaining. :laugh2:

I know what you mean :) I'd be bummed if it weren't for this thread each game :D

#reality

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
SWG9;4213687 said:
Come on man, don't act like there are 400 threads in here about how everyone is out to get Dallas when a call goes against us.

The refs just gifted Dallas the most absurd call of the season.

Oh sorry, it was overturned. I guess the international conspiracy is still in place.

Yes, because not overturning something that was OBVIOUS to everyone on the planet saved the "conspiracy".

Reaction score
merge this into the game thread riff raf if you must but this game is seriously just ridiculous. I mean a complete and utter embarrassment. My phone is ringing, beeping, buzzing and I got nothing. Don't know where to begin in explaining this but off the top of my head, Brady, Brooking and Bennett (man he makes my skin boil) are horrible. They are my new 3B-flat.

Not to mention - ugh - Vick playing an incredible game. For me, this is worse than the Jets and Lions games combined.

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
Heisenberg;4213683 said:
There is no way JG is going anywhere for a minimum of 2 more years. That's a MINIMUM. Jerry will stick with him FOR-E-VER.

Nice Sandlot reference

MartinRamone

Reaction score
One of the worst games i have ever watched, i hope they dont slow down so this can hurt their pride and come back stronger next week.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;4213670 said:
Yeah. Horrible performance today, but we just have to forgot about it, move on, and take advantage of an easy schedule. Call me crazy, but I still see us winning the division.

This. Other than the Packers, there isn't a team in the NFC that I think the Cowboys wouldn't have a pretty good chance of beating (this Philly beat this evening not withstanding).

Hoofbite

Reaction score
speedkilz88;4213690 said:
Right now they are just part time refs with other jobs.

But they still are represented by the officials association.

links18

Reaction score
JoeCorrado;4213699 said:
You don't put Carter in there before he learns the defense for crying out loud. Would you be happier being able to blame Carter instead of Brooking?

Yes, I think so.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 4 wides

Romo back, pass broken up to Witten. They are blanketing Witten.

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
Dude, Witten isn't getting it done tonight, find a dang WR!

And make it a dang catchable ball! lol

The Natural

Reaction score
Every pass from here on out should go to Dez, Miles, or Laurent. Witten doesnt have his head on straight tonight either

jimmy40

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4213688 said:
This wasn't missing a call. This was not knowing wth is going on. Plus, with full time officials, you would refs in better shape instead of some out of shape lawyer trying to run down Dez Bryant.
just stop it, it was a missed call and you know who the full time officials would be? These same guys that gave up their free time for 20 years to ref, high school then college games.

yimyammer

Reaction score
rcaldw;4213661 said:
I really am surprised by this performance. No way I saw a Philly blowout coming.

me too, we've been competitive and showed passion in every game under Garrett, don't know what happened tonight