Twitter: CD dropping balls continues

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I agree, but this is his 3rd year in the League, and the primary part of his job is to catch the ball. I think the clock is ticking for him to catch the ball.

If his participation in games has an adverse effect upon the team's success, CeeDees future will surely be put to question. Until then, nothing will be clearly defined. The Cowboys have already made huge investments toward his future. It's a sure thing that he won't be dismissed easily nor prematurely. Acting otherwise than in a timely manner would only cause dissention.

Last edited:

Ken

Reaction score
Packers - correct
Chiefs - kelce- TE we were talking about Wr's. We have a pretty good TE too.
Falcons - pitts - ridley- Isn't Ridley suspended?
Patriots - devante parker- Nope...nice player, not a pro bowler.
Jets - correct
Titans - robert woods- Nope...not a pro bowler.
Jags christian kirk- Nice player, not a pro bowler.
Giants - Galloday- LOL. Trash.
Bears- correct
LIons correct (even though their #1 pick will be a stud IMO, if he can stay healthy)
Texans- cooks- Cooks i almost considered but he has never been a pro bowler and he isn't getting any younger. So i included him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If his participation in games has an adverse effect upon the team's success, CeeDees future will surely be put to question. Until then, nothing will be clearly defined. The Cowboys have already made huge investments toward his future. It's a sure thing that he won't be dismissed easily nor prematurely. Acting other than in a timely way would only cause dissention.

Good point

ESisback

Reaction score
Lamb
Washington
Tolbert
Brown
Vasher
Sohoko
Turbin
Whovever else…

We can’t get 3 acceptable WRs to hold the fort until Gallup gets back?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Making Lamb our #1 WR....is like paying Alvin Harper his free agent money....then trading Micheal Irvin.

Proof

Reaction score
Packers - correct
Chiefs - kelce- TE we were talking about Wr's. We have a pretty good TE too.
Falcons - pitts - ridley- Isn't Ridley suspended?
Patriots - devante parker- Nope...nice player, not a pro bowler.
Jets - correct
Titans - robert woods- Nope...not a pro bowler.
Jags christian kirk- Nice player, not a pro bowler.
Giants - Galloday- LOL. Trash.
Bears- correct
LIons correct (even though their #1 pick will be a stud IMO, if he can stay healthy)
Texans- cooks- Cooks i almost considered but he has never been a pro bowler and he isn't getting any younger. So i included him.

it’s semantics, but you said probowl caliber and all of the naked players are. funny enough, the guy you most trashed (Galloday) is an actual pro bowler lol

i also meant to include Ju Ju for the chiefs. realistically it’s the packers, the bears, and the ravens who don’t have a guy like that

Reactions: Ken

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yeah, because if you don't crown every player you don't pull for the team....

Expect better.

You seem like one of those "I just hope they all have fun" type of fans with talk like that. That's fine though. I don't care if you are. I just expect more than that.

I expect a player best. What I do not do is constantly rip on them. You see one practice were he dropped a pass like every fricken WR out there and make a big deal over it. Yet by pass any other article that says he is having an outstanding training camp thus far. You are a clown

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I expect a player best. What I do not do is constantly rip on them. You see one practice were he dropped a pass like every fricken WR out there and make a big deal over it. Yet by pass any other article that says he is having an outstanding training camp thus far. You are a clown
Stop whining about my opinions.

You fan your way and I'll fan my way.

If the way I fan bothers you then good.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Take your own advice,
I wouldn't even talk to you if you didn't pop up in my notifications whining about something I said that you don't agree with like a kid.

I rarely reply to your horrible takes. The only time I feel like I would reply to you will be to tell you "I told ya so" when you're wrong about everything.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
I wouldn't even talk to you if you didn't pop up in my notifications whining about something I said that you don't agree with like a kid.

I rarely reply to your horrible takes. The only time I feel like I would reply to you will be to tell you "I told ya so" when you're wrong about everything.

You guys should take off your shirts and kiss.

Sydla

Reaction score
Heard was the best could get for him once everyone knew he would not be here.

And everyone knew that the Titans were holding firm with AJ Brown on his contract and they were looking to get him traded and they ended up with a significantly better haul (and then Philly handed him a massive contract).

Jerry got fleeced on Cooper. It's just that simple.