Twitter: CD dropping balls continues

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I don't know you might be under 30 years old therefore you're excused from not understanding the STAR above all!
Yes, even Jerry and Dak and whoever else you might cherish on the team!
We were here before Jerry and Dak and God willing we will be here when they have departed!
Our Star hasn't shined bright for almost 30 years and man if that doesn't bother you well then there's nothing I or anyone else can do to help you out!!!

Dallas-Cowboys-star.jpg

CD ain’t a real #1 especially if he has to play slot position just to get open.

sideon

Reaction score
Heck I run the same play over and over in practice until he gets it. No one ever got better by avoiding. Guy can make the difficult catches but needs to focus on easy catches.
That was Dez's problem early in his career as well.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
We'll find out soon enough if CD is a #1. My guess is he has the talent but not the body and won't be able to play hurt. And he's gonna take all of the hits this year that Amari took for him last year.

Mannix

Reaction score
The Cowboys have had issues with this in the past and it looks like it will continue this year. Just for the record Miles Austin never dropped passes.
All Miles did do, was drop deuces all over the field his last three (3) seasons with us....he was one of the first Cowboy players that had pictures of Booger.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Lamb is super talented. I think the problem is he knows it and plays in Dallas.

Proof

Reaction score
Packers - correct
Chiefs - kelce
Falcons - pitts - ridley
Patriots - devante parker
Jets - correct
Titans - robert woods
Jags christian kirk
Giants - Galloday
Bears- correct
LIons correct (even though their #1 pick will be a stud IMO, if he can stay healthy)
Texans- cooks

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
I love CeeDee, but you might want to look elsewhere on 3rd downs.
Wow, if he can't be trusted on 3rd. Downs, he should not be wearing {#88}. **Ceedee has a tendency to drop easy catches and make the difficult catches. He needs to be more consistent with his hands..