Twitter: CD dropping balls continues

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Turpin > Vasher
that means vasher will get twice the reps lol.
really it all depends on who jerry wants to see on the field, and who he wants to get a lot of reps/targets.

CD is a good wr, I just dont think he is true rd 1 guy. and he isnt going to carry the team in that area.
He will get more double coverage or # 1 corner coverage than he has ever seen this coming season.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I don't know you might be under 30 years old therefore you're excused from not understanding the STAR above all!
Yes, even Jerry and Dak and whoever else you might cherish on the team!
We were here before Jerry and Dak and God willing we will be here when they have departed!
Our Star hasn't shined bright for almost 30 years and man if that doesn't bother you well then there's nothing I or anyone else can do to help you out!!!

Dallas-Cowboys-star.jpg
Exactly how I feel.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
H-m-m, something tells me, if that continues, maybe Jalen Tolbert will become the recipient of those quick hitters, instead of CeeDee! :grin:

One might be inclined to wonder if CeeDee is just a tad slow upstairs, in mentally adjusting to those types of passes coming in his direction.

Perhaps one of the receiving coaches might want to consider making him do pushups each and every time he drops a pass during practice.

Last edited:

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
So, we have ONE dropped pass the second day of training camp and it leads to a thread here on CZ nearing 200 responses??? We as a group here appear to be really bored and hungry for some real Cowboy news. Be patient. The truly important stuff will be coming soon. Very soon.

pitt33

Reaction score
Cooper will be very missed as I have said since Jerry clearly was going to get rid of him.

When the Lamb, Gallup (when he plays), Washington, Tolbert, Brown experiment fails miserably then Jerry will deserve it.
No worries

Noah Brown, the seasoned vet, will fill Cooper’s shoes admirably.

This is his breakout year.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
H-m-m, something tells me, if that continues, maybe Jalen Tolbert will become the recipient of those quick hitters, instead of CeeDee! :grin:

One might be inclined to wonder if CeeDee is just a tad slow upstairs, in mentally adjusting to those types of passes coming in his direction.

Perhaps one of the receiving coaches might want to consider making him do pushups each and every time he drops a pass during practice.

I wouldn't be opposed to that, and, after the season, maybe trying to trade him to avoid paying his next contract. Then using that pick to find a replacement WR.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
So, we have ONE dropped pass the second day of training camp and it leads to a thread here on CZ nearing 200 responses??? We as a group here appear to be really bored and hungry for some real Cowboy news. Be patient. The truly important stuff will be coming soon. Very soon.

Threads like these bring out the anti CD trolls ....... they think stuff like this validates their stupid opinion.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I wouldn't be opposed to that, and, after the season, maybe trying to trade him to avoid paying his next contract. Then using that pick to find a replacement WR.

It's early yet, although, it remains to be seen how he responds to his training regimen and how he responds in game situations. I'd expect that he might outgrow his drops but if not, it would likely affect his contractual possibilities. I would imagine he'll be keenly aware of the repercussions if his drops are to occur excessively in live action. Let's not jump the gun until the need of change becomes clear. The oncoming season should provide the answers.

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It's early yet, although, it remains to be seen how he responds to his training regimen and how he responds in game situations. I expect that he might outgrow his drops but if not, it would likely affect his contractual possibilities. I would imagine he'll be keenly aware of the repercussions if his drops happen to occur excessively in live action. Let's not jump the gun until the need of change becomes clear.

I agree, but this is his 3rd year in the League, and the primary part of his job is to catch the ball. I think the clock is ticking for him to catch the ball.