CD Lamb has been called out by Dak and deservedly so

bottleKids

Reaction score
Yeah, all the dudes who are paid to talk about football are wrong and a bunch of angry, anonymous profiles on an internet forum who couldn't sniff those careers have it all figured out. Appreciate the assist in proving my point though. It was in the least not as obvious of a "miss", and the fact you have to harp on one throw to somehow blame Dak after that game just goes to show who the real "cultists" are.
Aren't you an anonymous profile on the internet? If that is the case wouldn't that also make your views meaningless and pointless like the rest of us?

Cmac

Reaction score
If Yeah I’m not gonna lie it’s starting to become a trend. A clear difference between him and Justin Jefferson. He doesn’t lose focus regardless of the circumstances and he’s had some bad ones.
Agree.....he's been catching balls from Sam Darnold, this year. The very same Sam Darnold who was on a Milk Carton or heading to Clip Board Exile. And for Cee Dee & Momma to have an issue with Dak after GB.....they forgot who was tossing it to Cee Dee rather quickly.....all season. Cee Dee already getting the "Diva Complex"......go see Stephon Diggs, who was very lucky he got traded to a team with playoff aspirations.

Bullet22

Reaction score
During the game I saw Lamb visibly frustrated when Dak couldn't throw a five yard pass to Zeke for an easy first down he threw it way behind him and over his head.

Maybe Lamb feels stupid now that he shucked and jived for Dak when Dak was getting ready to sign that contract
That pass to Zeke late in the game, Zeke turned to the outside, instead of inside, where the pass went...Zeke had alot of room to run....

DuncanIso

Reaction score
CeeDee has turned into your typical NFL diva receiver and at the end of the Ravens game Dak Prescott got right on the mic and without mentioning any names he said certain things that applied to Lamb. CeeDee must be much better the rest of the season because if the Cowboys want to be successful on offense they are going to need Lamb to be great all the time not just some of the time or when he wants to be like some other Diva receivers that the Cowboys have had in the past i.e. T.O, Dez Bryant, and Keyshawn Johnson.
CD is being doubled.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
CeeDee has turned into your typical NFL diva receiver and at the end of the Ravens game Dak Prescott got right on the mic and without mentioning any names he said certain things that applied to Lamb. CeeDee must be much better the rest of the season because if the Cowboys want to be successful on offense they are going to need Lamb to be great all the time not just some of the time or when he wants to be like some other Diva receivers that the Cowboys have had in the past i.e. T.O, Dez Bryant, and Keyshawn Johnson.
This bum is the last person who should call out anybody.

You got your paycheck. Now sit back in the corner again and let those grown men talk about the problems and how to solve them.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
CD is being doubled.
Every good #1 WR is being doubled. Michael Irvin was his whole career.

A good #1 beats double coverage more often then not. Thats why he is a good #1.
A great WR beats double coverage mostly every time - like Randy Moss for instance. Who was tripled sometimes. And couldnt be stopped even by that.

Pokes12

Reaction score
When Dak connects with CD our whole offense opens up. He should be getting the looks early on. It is Dak's responsibility to get him the ball early on if he is open!
In my opinion, Dak was looking for Cee Dee on every play at the beginning of the game. To the exclusion of others. He was just absolutely locking in like he does. Dak has two progressions, the intended receiver and check down. His passing in labored. Watch Rodger’s he just flicks passes with ease. Dak is slow has a big wind up and lousy aim. Other than that he is slow, cannot read defenses and has zero touch. Great signing Jethru!!

NotForLong

Reaction score
A link or is this your take. Dak mentioned no names but you are now his interpreter.
A youtube content creator also mentioned this. He alluded to this based upon the comments Dak made about missing practice. He said Dak was speaking about Lamb based on Lamb being limited last week

NotForLong

Reaction score
Facts:Ceedee makes dark not the other way around. Ceedee was a 1000 yard receiver with Baker, Murray, and Hurts in college. He came here after Dak had already shown that he can’t elevate receivers ala Jerry having to go get Amari. You don’t need to believe me, go back and watch Dak in 2018 before Amari, he sucked. Ceedee is 1000 yard receiver again with 4th different QB, I thought it would be in ceedee best interest to get away from Dak. The evidence shows Dak doesn’t make 1000 yard wide receivers but needs them to already be that. I do agree that feeder where’s his emotions on his shoulders but he signed the contract to play with this bum for four more years so now he needs to suck it up.
CD looked great with Dalton and Rush as well. Dak even said he learned some things watching Rush. Up until that point many here were saying CD was an overrated bust that the Cowboys should move on from

NotForLong

Reaction score
They are just doing what the Packers did. Ceedee let his emotions get the best of him and it kind of cost us the game. Now I do think a better OC would of found other ways getting Ceedee the ball. We can't allow teams to just take our only playmaker on offense out of the game. But this just seems like another flavor of Jason Garretts offense. We don't seem to run the plays I've seen Aaron Rodgers run when McCarthy was the Packers head coach. We seem to love stop routes aka hitches or comebacks. Also our playbook consist of way too many 5 to 7 step drops with a oline that is struggling like ours.
What is wrong with you. The reason is Dak
Dak
Dak
Dak
Dak

Repeat after me. . . . Cowboys run hitches because of Dak

We don't run the plays MM ran with Aaron Rodgers because of Dak

There is no "Better Offensive Coordinator" on the planet Earth that will call other plays because of Dak

The problem is Dak
Dak
Dak
Dak
Dak

NotForLong

Reaction score
I don't recall Dez or T.O. or Keyshawn mentally checking out on the field. Had no problems with telling a coordinator a thing or two about what they were seeing on the field.......2 of the 3 got called detrimental, and one of the 2 was labeled a "cancer" from previous tenures, while effort (route running/blocking down field) with the Cowboys got dismissed. Not sure why Keyshawn got mentioned. Anyway, CeeDee shut down the effort last game and did the same against GB......on the field of play. Now that's a bigger problem.
Dez and Amari got kicked off the team because of Dak. TO would decimate Dak