CD Lamb has been called out by Dak and deservedly so

BoysForLife

Reaction score
It’s your go to it’s not a joke lol. You bring that up and that David Carr videos every chance yall get lol.
Sorry but that was simultaneously sad and hilarious. Even though Carr technically didn't lay a hand on him, he pretty much took daks manhood that day.

Carr, out of the league for years, against a current NFL starter. And absolutely shamed him for the whole world to see. One of the most demasculating things I've ever seen.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Prescott you have a fatal attitude. Support your top three receiver and stick a cork up your butt. How many easy completions did you throw until your opponent force on you until they let up on you.
They didn’t let up all those throws still generated no separation lol. People keep talking about prevent that is not a prevent defense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sorry but that was simultaneously sad and hilarious. Even though Carr technically didn't lay a hand on him, he pretty much took daks manhood that day.

Carr, out of the league for years, against a current NFL starter. And absolutely shamed him for the whole world to see. One of the most demasculating things I've ever seen.
Nobody with brains took that video serious. The same people who think the NFL is rigged or that your manhood is in question over a throw lol. Who is raising yall?

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Nobody with brains took that video serious. The same people who think the NFL is rigged or that your manhood is in question over a throw lol. Who is raising yall?
NFL is not rigged

"A" throw?

Still targets, between 5-20 yards and the guy couldn't hit one.

Carr was aware of the optics and started skipping balls for Pete's sake to try and give Dak a shred of dignity

Sorry man. That was humiliating and there's no way around it. If Carr did that to Joe Fan, it would be entertaining.

For him to do that to a current NFL starter was embarrassing

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s ok I’m over it now lol. I got a low tolerance for dudes getting jumped my biggest pet peeve. Win or lose like a man is all I ask.
Understood and actually agree. I have a pet peeve for passive aggressiveness. Especially coming from a man in a leadership role. Hinting at his WR needing to play better in the media is the office equivalent of BCCing someone's boss on an email. Like I said, it's a bish move.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
NFL is not rigged

"A" throw?

Still targets, between 5-20 yards and the guy couldn't hit one.

Carr was aware of the optics and started skipping balls for Pete's sake to try and give Dak a shred of dignity

Sorry man. That was humiliating and there's no way around it. If Carr did that to Joe Fan, it would be entertaining.

For him to do that to a current NFL starter was embarrassing
Yet no one brings this video up but you lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Understood and actually agree. I have a pet peeve for passive aggressiveness. Especially coming from a man in a leadership role. Hinting at his WR needing to play better in the media is the office equivalent of BCCing someone's boss on an email. Like I said, it's a bish move.
Haha those are nothing alike lol. It’s cool man i know what time it is on Dak. Part of me wanted him to go to another team to at least have a chance. Over all of this at this point. I really wish some of yall got Lance but he threw that away with those 5 picks.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
Come on man, both CD and Dak are to busy counting all that money Jerry just dumped in their laps...Takes awhile to count all that, once they done, it'll be alright...

Qcard

Reaction score
That ball Dak threw to Zeke was intentionally leading him to MAYBE be able to catch it and sprint to get a first down. Zeke looked over the wrong shoulder. If he caught it over the shoulder he was looking over he may have gained a yard but would likely have been tackled for a loss. Dak has made plenty of bad throws over the years but so much of the passing game issues this year have been drops, receivers not being on the same page just like Zeke in that instance.
Zeke opening up the wrong way is example of a previously talented player doing the easy wrong in game situation...

When it's practice, Zeke opens up correctly receives the ball in stride and sprints to the end zone because no Cowboys defender is really going to give Zeke a real game look.

Correct route gives defender kill ****....

Wrong route gives RB chance to give defender less kill shot.

2016 Zeke runs the correct route and then Hurdles or runs over/mauls defender