Video: CD Lamb when playing 1 WR put up 17 yards

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
When CD had to play #1 WR he got shutdown putting up pathetic 17 yards with 4 target, 3 receptions, and of course his famous drop vs the Chiefs.

He isn’t a real #1 WR and Cowboys would be fools to give him #1WR money. He didn’t even want to wear #88 until Jones forced it on. Speaking of forces he was forced the ball more than any other receiver on this team and barely scratched 1K (120 targets) CD will alway be a beta and the real #1 WR on this team is Gallup for now.

Not to make you look dumb or anything but Lamb got injured right before halftime in that game. Got a concussion and missed the next game as well.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
When CD had to play #1 WR he got shutdown putting up pathetic 17 yards with 4 target, 3 receptions, and of course his famous drop vs the Chiefs.

He isn’t a real #1 WR and Cowboys would be fools to give him #1WR money. He didn’t even want to wear #88 until Jones forced it on. Speaking of forces he was forced the ball more than any other receiver on this team and barely scratched 1K (120 targets) CD will alway be a beta and the real #1 WR on this team is Gallup for now.

I hope you actually watched what you posted. In every single one of them plays when ceedee got the ball there were guys circled around him. Why because the roots had them all in the same area with defenders. That's a design problem m not a ceedee problem.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Well I guess we should give up all hope based on one game:facepalm:
Straight from our resident NFL insider :laugh:

Right.

He's so good at coming to conclusions he doesn't even need to use deductive or inductive reasoning.

Magic leads him to his conclusions.

lol

basel90

Reaction score

from your video looks like CD made some very tough catches in heavy traffic. and dak threw and interception at the end.

Creeper

Reaction score

We can't judge him by one game, a game where the entire offense played poorly. But I have my reservations about Lamb as a #1 outside WR. I hope I am wrong but he still looks like a slot guy to me.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
CD will be the next WR1 jettisoned from this team.
Maybe peeps will start figuring out why we cant have WR1s on this team.
Coop wanted to leave, quietly.
All the 2s are happy with Dak.
CD will be the next WR1 jettisoned from this team..........I doubt it, no matter how he plays jerry will give him big extension, to justify picking him #1.
Jerry loves #1 picks !

I dont think lamb is more than ordinary wr, average, but we will find out this coming season.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I bet Cooper feels like he has the worst luck ever, Carr then Dak and now in Cleveland.
Stay out of Vegas Coop.
I think cooper will do good with browns, will be fun to compare him and cd this season

Haimerej

Reaction score
Hey all! Thanks for posting my videos to start such a spirited CD debate :D I promise there's plenty of good plays on the other games

If nothing else, finding your channel is the bright spot to this thread. Lots of All-22. I love it. Subscribed.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol. I was waiting for someone to say it

Been a few laughers that have brought up the KC game. Just goes to show that even the analysts can be less informed.

Most of these non Cowboys writers dont know the Cowboys as well as some of us fans. Dont watch every game and read up like we do.

morasp

Reaction score
It's a valid concern that can only be answered on the field.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I don't see it........
No way CD lives up to the glory of # 88.
Won't even be a top 10 rec this coming year and let's not talk about his TD ratio which is well......not brand 88!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see 3 dump offs and a lousy throw. That game was vintage Dak when playing against a good team. ZERO TD passes.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't see it........
No way CD lives up to the glory of # 88.
Won't even be a top 10 rec this coming year and let's not talk about his TD ratio which is well......not brand 88!

It is very hard for a WR to be rise above the level of play at QB. In fact, it is rare.

Dak sucked in the game being offered as an example of CD not playing up to a #1 WR.......... His offense could only put up 9 points on the Chiefs.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is very hard for a WR to be rise above the level of play at QB. In fact, it is rare.

Dak sucked in the game being offered as an example of CD not playing up to a #1 WR.......... His offense could only put up 9 points on the Chiefs.

Dez and Coop prove that QB is NOT the issue with our offense!!!:muttley:
Poor CD as Dak(after the Coop debacle) will cost him millions!!!

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
After Chiefs game he barley cracked above 66 yards rest of the season. He is a middle of the pack receiver.

Hate to make you look dumb, but he didnt play the next game after the Chiefs. Was out with a concussion.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Exactly, Moore's play calling was terrible, especially after Dak got hurt. It was clear his leg was hurt, but Moore couldn't adjust.

How do you adjust to a QB with a hurt leg, an oline that cant block in the run or pass, a RB that is already slow and now has a hurt knee and your top2 WR's out?