Adult Language CD's mom is not happy with Dak

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course, CeeDee is saying it in private. Time to make him eat his words. He will regret it.
giphy.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Yeah dunno. Apparently she’s deleting a lot of the posts now. Like ceedee might of told her azz
he's trying to do the right thing I guess and be a team player and not really say much, but where else would she be getting this from. That's her baby, he surely vents to her. Is this the right way of doing things, hey in these days, we've seen several parents come out and voice their childs frustration or where they want to go play at etc

Daillest88

Reaction score
he's trying to do the right thing I guess and be a team player and not really say much, but where else would she be getting this from. That's her baby, he surely vents to her. Is this the right way of doing things, hey in these days, we've seen several parents come out and voice their childs frustration or where they want to go play at etc
Possibly , also her son had a couple drops and probably wanted to point blame somewhere else.. bro had like 130 catches this year lol. He was *** in the game vs greenbay .

nobody

Reaction score
Possibly , also her son had a couple drops and probably wanted to point blame somewhere else.. bro had like 130 catches this year lol. He was *** in the game vs greenbay .
Fair, but who wasn't *** in the game vs Green Bay?

FoxF

Reaction score
Not defending Dak here, but he just helped make CD one of the top WRs in the game and a great pay day coming.

Garret Wilson and Devante Adam’s, would welcome Dak with open arms. She and CD might want to be careful in what you wish for, how would CD react when a young QB comes in with growing pains? I guess we know that answer.