Adult Language CD's mom is not happy with Dak

glimmerman

Reaction score
Swell another class act

She might want to tell her kitty cat son not to hear footsteps when dak puts the ball right in his hands.
He for sure heard and saw footsteps on the pick 6. Dak threw to the right person. Lamb was the hot read on the blitz but he was supposed to throw to him where he was standing and not lead him. I think on blitzes the WR sees it and knows he is the hot read and turn and stand. Lamb saw the defender and knew if he tried to catch it he was gonna get lit up. Tried to knock it down. Didn’t work..

phildadon86

Reaction score
I like her.

Scream it and don't stop.

P.S. She only says this stuff and is comfortable posting it online because CeeDee says it in private.
I don’t think so. Unless you think Stefon Diggs is telling his brother that Allen is garbage?

They are fans, just like us. They act out. Just like us.

visionary

Reaction score
She's a very ignorant and disrespectful woman. Calling for her son to go join the Texans while she berates and disrespects Dak and the Cowboys. Why didn't she call out her son for folding like a chair when Jaire Alexander pushed him hard from behind and punked him out? Instead, her son started dropping passes and causing problems with his pouting behavior.
Youre such a tool

glimmerman

Reaction score
Whole team stunk but they blame one guy.

Nobody is talking how their offense average something like 9 yards a play, let up 48 and it took until Sean Clifford to come into the game to force a stop
I knew this would happen when we played teams more equal talent. We could not run the ball all season. And we could not stop the run. Our only shot was winning the turn over battle. Making a punt block or big plays. Lmao. We didn’t even get a sack. Parsons and our Defense never showed up. Dak had a less than average game. But he had to throw it 60 times. Throwing 60 times something bars gonna happen.

jgboys1

Reaction score
None of this matters when he signs the big deal
Exactly!
He would be crazy to leave the Cowboys, especially with Dak as his QB.
We are on the verge of a Dynasty.
Why would he walk away from that?

zeke21

Reaction score
Not defending Dak here, but he just helped make CD one of the top WRs in the game and a great pay day coming.

Garret Wilson and Devante Adam’s, would welcome Dak with open arms. She and CD might want to be careful in what you wish for, how would CD react when a young QB comes in with growing pains? I guess we know that answer.
CD is a legit WR1. Dak didn't 'make' CD better.. it was the other way round. Just like Zeke made Dak look good for the first four years.. and then Cooper made Dak look good.. and now CeeDee making Dak look good.

The thought of CeeDee with Stroud is scary.. legit could put up 2K yards.

Cooks has been All Pro.. 1000 yard a season player with 3 other QBs.. he didn't have a SINGLE catch against GB and had his lowest production since his rookie year.
Cooper played with a rotation of QBs this year.. and still put up a 1000 yard season.

Dak does not make his WRs look good.. the opposite is true. If CD wants a ring.. wants team success then he needs to get away from Dak. They all do.

Last edited:

Staubacher

Reaction score
Not defending Dak here, but he just helped make CD one of the top WRs in the game and a great pay day coming.

Garret Wilson and Devante Adam’s, would welcome Dak with open arms. She and CD might want to be careful in what you wish for, how would CD react when a young QB comes in with growing pains? I guess we know that answer.
In the 5 games Cooper Rush started in 2022, Lamb caught 31 passes for 380 yards. For a full season that comes out to 105 catches for 1,292 yards.

CeeDee is just fine without Dak.

Staubacher

Reaction score
CD is a legit WR1. Dak didn't 'make' CD better.. it was the other way round. Just like Zeke made Dak look good for the first four years.. and then Cooper made Dak look good.. and now CeeDee making Dak look good.

The thought of CeeDee with Stroud is scary.. legit could put up 2K yards.

Cooks has been All Pro.. 1000 yard a season player with 3 other QBs.. he didn't have a SINGLE catch against GB and had highest lowest production since his rookie year.
Cooper played with a rotation of QBs this year.. and still put up a 1000 yard season.

Dak does not make his WRs look good.. the opposite is true. If CD wants a ring.. wants team success then he needs to get away from Dak. They all do.
Just like Mama said

glimmerman

Reaction score
I knew this would happen when we played teams more equal talent. We could not run the ball all season. And we could not stop the run. Our only shot was winning the turn over battle. Making a punt block or big plays. Lmao. We didn’t even get a sack. Parsons and our Defense never showed up. Dak had a less than average game. But he had to throw it 60 times. Throwing 60 times something bars gonna happen.
I mean thowing it 60 times something bads gonna happen..