Adult Language CD's mom is not happy with Dak

zeke21

Reaction score
This is a throw Dak made in the divisional loss to the Rams a couple years back.

dakvslar2018div.gif

Compare his mechanics to the same pick 6 he threw last week, meaning the play action and throw, watching his eyes. Tell me in both plays, does Dak look anywhere other than to the WR he is throwing to from the snap?
Need to show that and the pick 6 against GB. They are identical. Just identical. Dak is a mental midget. Still can't read coverage.

Also GB had 3 other dropped INTs.. Dak could have walked off the field with 3-4 Ints easy at half time.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboy locker room as when you have the highest paid player keeping you limited as a team......................................Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

boom-iron-man-explosion-d7qyoestc5b3f94v.gif

His Mama knows it will cost CD underservly so cash baby cash .................
P.S. I mean how many times has CD complained to her about Dak?

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
How does he rank in the regular season?
About the Same as Andy Dalton with the Bengals and Alex Smith with the chiefs.

The Bengals with Andy Dalton and Marvin Lewis were the same as us, great regular seasons but got booted every year in the playoffs that's how Andy Dalton ended up here, the Bengals moved on from him and drafted a Blue chip QB that got them to the SB and will continue to make them Legit contenders.

Same thing happened with Alex Smith, the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Dang.....trade away the culprits of this entire diseased culture festering in the locker room. It all started with DQ turning sacks and ints into a competition where guys were only focused of splash plays and actually forgetting their assignments.....now it's become a locker room full of me me me I'm the greatest look at my stats players.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
To me, this is huge.
Huger than Chrissy Tegan's biceps.
If there is no QUICK intervention, CeeDee will go in to the offseason resentful of Dak. Too, he shall be resentful of the game plan with Fergie and Gallup featured.
Don't let it fester, Fat Mac!

Chasing6

Reaction score
About the Same as Andy Dalton with the Bengals and Alex Smith with the chiefs.

The Bengals with Andy Dalton and Marvin Lewis were the same as us, great regular seasons but got booted every year in the playoffs that's how Andy Dalton ended up here, the Bengals moved on from him and drafted a Blue chip QB that got them to the SB and will continue to make them Legit contenders.

Same thing happened with Alex Smith, the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes.
So what your are saying is Dak's success during the regular season was despite of his poor play and it was his fault in the playoffs.

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
So what your are saying is Dak's success during the regular season was despite of his poor play and it was his fault in the playoffs.
No.

I'm saying Dak is the type of QB that will keep you in limbo.

If you look at the teams I mentioned, they had talent, just like us but were held back by a "good" QB in the playoffs.

Chasing6

Reaction score
No.

I'm saying Dak is the type of QB that will keep you in limbo.

If you look at the teams I mentioned, they had talent, just like us but were held back by a "good" QB in the playoffs.
How do you know if QB was not held back by a poor defense?

Did Peyton Manning hold back the Colts?

Was Peyton manning still an elite QB with Denver?

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
How do you know if QB was not held back by a poor defense?

Did Peyton Manning hold back the Colts?

Was Peyton manning still an elite QB with Denver?
Lol

I just told you that the minute those 2 teams changed QBs (Chiefs and Bengals) they got over the hump and got to the SB with practically the same roster

But I'll play along...

Last year, why did we lose in the playoffs?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Leta Ramires (CD's Mom)

They need to get rid of his ***! It's guys on that team that's wasnts a RING! They work to hard

CD Mom pretty much sums up the volcano that will explode (if it hasn't already) in our locker room!

P.S. Remember last year's training camp and Mr. Diggs???? Anyone????

Kumala808

Reaction score
Well mac time call your boys into the office and chew them ***** off

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Is this REALLY A REAL STORY, or is it a fake account made up?? I went on Google to look up the Dallas Cowboys, and it didn't show up as one of the main stories