Twitter: Cedrick Wilson is likely gone

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I'd keep Ced before Brown but what do I know other than our FO decision tree is flipping a coin.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
no worries guys :laugh:
Stats Prescott will make stars out of brown and turner!
Feed me boy will lead the league in rushing!
Just be glad those 2 are signed !!
And we have the boy genius who is going to fix the offense :muttley:
and MM is going to be more involved ! :huh:

So no worries cowboys offense will be fine.:facepalm:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes, we are losing Wilson. We're not going to be able to pay him what he'll get elsewhere.

Lamb
Gallup
A bunch of guys
I actually think the best move for Wilson would be to bet on himself with a 1 year. If he is here with no Cooper, he could catch 60-70 passes. That would be a much better market than coming off a 45 catch season. Especially considering its his only year of real production. He's is probably just under 10 per year now. If he catches 60-70 passes next season, he might get 13 per on the open market

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
If this plays out and Wilson leaves I’ll be a bit surprised. I thought the Cowboys were pretty high on him and he has/had a rapport with Dak. He seemed like a good fit to step up as the team’s regular #3.

Oh, well…

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd keep Ced before Brown but what do I know other than our FO decision tree is flipping a coin.
Apples to oranges. Brown is a core ST player, and thats why they signed him. He is probably making close to league minimum

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
so is this setting up the excuses already that the baby dak has nobody to throw to, don't worry about his fear.
I guess we will have to wait until year 8 to see his greatness, or is the offensive line excuse going to go into effect in year 9. dang, why can't we get the best team in football history for the baby dak.
Difler said he would and could probably win with last year's team. oh well.