Twitter: Cedrick Wilson is likely gone

Verdict

Reaction score

I really think the Cowboys missed the boat on this guy. His floor is a solid player and I think he still has significant upside with appropriate usage.

They could have extended him prior to this past season for literally peanuts. Should have done so. The down side would have been almost nothing, even if they had chosen to move on from him.

fredp22

Reaction score
i lost all respect in the SF playoff game. he was the 3rd receiver against a weak trio of cb's in an important playoff game. He needed to have a big game to make a name for himself. This is when good player shine. He bombed.
jag

McKDaddy

Reaction score
They are wrong. So are you.

Y'all truly need to get much better educated in the English language (which was a minor for me in college).

You have never used that terminology on this website?

Regardless of semantics about language, my point remains that it was a weak effort to discredit @MountaineerCowboy. If you have a legit counterpoint to something he says, great. But trying to play the "he's not even a real fan card" over what is at worst a trivial turn of phrase makes you look desperate.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Regardless of semantics about language, my point remains that it was a weak effort to discredit @MountaineerCowboy. If you have a legit counterpoint to something he says, great. But trying to play the "he's not even a real fan card" over what is at worst a trivial turn of phrase makes you look desperate.
You have to consider the source here.

This poster is very angry and wrong about literally everything he posts. This is why the childish/immature behavior is better ignored. There is nothing that particular poster says that I pay any mind too.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
People are hilarious. Are we really moaning about Wilson when there are countless options to replace him in this draft. Carrying a torch for Cooper I can understand. But Wilson ? Unbelievable.

That's asking a lot from a rook WR.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brown drops to many passes. When he started getting his shot he dropped a easy 5 yard TD pass. Right in his hands. I quit being a fan then. Guessing he will maybe play some TE in the 12 personnel since he can block. Or get in the way pretty good..
Like the one in ot thanksgiving day.....dak threw it in the dirt.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Pointing out FACTS. You simply can't handle it because you prefer to side with another team's troll than support our own team's QB.

YOU and your ilk are the problem.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
See, if you really had "a minor in English" like you claim then you would know that the proper way to say this would have been:

Shut up, troll.
Of course, I know. I simply wanted to see if you and your supporters were smart enough to catch the intentional mistake. Good for you. There is hope for you.
:clap:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Wilson is a decent no 3-4, not really going to miss much.