CFZ Cee Dee Lamb is About to Rip the League a New One

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No not really. QB's just are not worth 50 mill per year unless they can do what Mahomes does for their team. If you are saying they are, then Mahomes should get 70 mill because he adds that much to their team. They don't need a true #1 WR - saves them 15-20 mill
Mahomes is nothing without the #2 oline in football

aikemirv

Reaction score
Mahomes is nothing without the #2 oline in football
Just go ahead and keep telling yourself that. Maybe it will make you sleep better about Dak! Every Qb needs an Oline, nobody creates like Mahomes!

75boyz

Reaction score
Trolls...haters....seems people can't express their opinions about players without the well-known few on here being miserable and bashing a differing opinion....irony at it's best.
Like bouncers at the club. Your Opinion ID Card better match theirs or you ain't gettin' in.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Just go ahead and keep telling yourself that. Maybe it will make you sleep better about Dak! Every Qb needs an Oline, nobody creates like Mahomes!
Cool story.

How many points did mahomes score in the SB loss to the pats when he lost 2 starters on the oline?

9 points!

Mahomes is incredible…….but even he needs a great oline.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Hopefully he doesn't strain too hard trying to rip it.
Haha, bad analogy on my part. I used that title because I knew my boy @diamonddelts is so anally retentive.

Lamb is a very good player, but as of now he is not elite (Adams, Jefferson, Hill, Kupp). He is in the next group. Cooks will help him, but we need to tap the breaks.
He'll be elite this year. Watch.

I've always thought Lamb was elite, but this year there'll be very few who disagree.

Last edited:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I am excited to see Lamb play this season. Something changed in him last season, after the Bears game, when he was blamed for that terrible interception Dak threw right into the numbers of the safety who baited him all the way.

Prior to that, Lamb played on the soft side. After that game he seemed to find his inner dog, and it showed.

I'm expecting a great season for him.
So, I can't remember the game. I just remember Lamb catching a shorter-ranged pass, then doing his damnedest to run the guy over. He didn't, of course, but I was impressed by the aggression from Lamb, like you're saying.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Opinions vary
He is the text book definition of a troll. Lol

And the best part is he gets offended about being called exactly what he strives to be.

Funny part is that he hasnt figured out troll isnt considered an insult on here.

Havic

Reaction score
Not a dawg, sorry.

Dis be CowboyRoy aiyite?

Its just funny how you dak haters need to
Make points by using mahomes as an example.
Can we at least agree if dak doesn’t perform this year that he is the problem and we need to move in a different direction?

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
No not really. QB's just are not worth 50 mill per year unless they can do what Mahomes does for their team. If you are saying they are, then Mahomes should get 70 mill because he adds that much to their team. They don't need a true #1 WR - saves them 15-20 mill
Mahomes should get 70. He's already underpaid.

But basically your problem is with EVERY quarterback contract. So you're out of touch with the market.

75boyz

Reaction score
He is the text book definition of a troll. Lol

And the best part is he gets offended about being called exactly what he strives to be.

Funny part is that he hasnt figured out troll isnt considered an insult on here.
Not sure what he or whatever is striving to be but me personally would respond with a simple You're Welcome.
I mean as someone who fought to protect the free right for someone else to actively insult me.

Yeah, my response would be a simple You're Welcome.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Can we at least agree if dak doesn’t perform this year that he is the problem and we need to move in a different direction?
He did perform last year.

Cowboys lost to a better team.

That simple.

Did you expect dak to outplay the niners D by himself?

Football 101

aikemirv

Reaction score
Mahomes should get 70. He's already underpaid.

But basically your problem is with EVERY quarterback contract. So you're out of touch with the market.
I am not out of touch. I know what the market is. But the market is wrong for the future of the game and for the other players that make up the team. The NFL has screwed the pooch with their offensive emphasis and now the QB is getting too much of the pie at the harm of about 90% of the players in the league!

Havic

Reaction score
He did perform last year.

Cowboys lost to a better team.

That simple.

Did you expect dak to outplay the niners D by himself?

Football 101
15 ints in 12 games played is performing? Now that I understand your standards for good qb play it all makes sense now